enthusiast
enthusiast

"Dwelfusius | Were-axlotl of Original Sin"

Hardcorus RPGus PCus Extremus
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Blackfalcon
Foobarry and Dlux

Guys really cut it. Firstly we had really ugly argument at fundraiser threat, now it's plaguing this thread. Please I got an impression we were actually alot better internet community then most out there over the web. I know you both mean well BUT going all out here is not helping anyone. So please calm down.

Indeed wink

Maybe they'll listen to you Blackfalcon, I hope it, because
They ignore Bellegar's words three times ... aargh
Bellegar now can not understand ! sad

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Joram
Foobarry and Dlux

Guys really cut it. Firstly we had really ugly argument at fundraiser threat, now it's plaguing this thread. Please I got an impression we were actually alot better internet community then most out there over the web. I know you both mean well BUT going all out here is not helping anyone. So please calm down.

Indeed wink

Maybe they'll listen to you Blackfalcon, I hope it, because
They ignore Bellegar's words three times ... aargh
Bellegar now can not understand ! sad

That's what happens when a bigot starts raging.
Sorry guys, I couldn't ignore the bigot.

Anway, BTT:

What do you think is better? Should Larian decide internally or do you trust LC enough to do a random ballot?

Last edited by dlux; 24/04/13 09:18 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by dlux
What do you think is better? Should Larian decide internally or do you trust LC enough to do a random ballot?

Why would anyone not trust LC?

Last edited by foobarry81; 24/04/13 09:21 PM.
stranger
stranger
I don't want to bother Larian with it. We should be able to do this on our own. A ballot is the only way we can do it without spilling (a lot of) blood.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Ticlimax
I don't want to bother Larian with it. We should be able to do this on our own. A ballot is the only way we can do it without spilling (a lot of) blood.

Yes, I agree.

I am fine with LC doing a random ballot. If anybody disagrees (for some reason, you never know) then they should just say so. Enough blood has already been spilled.

Last edited by dlux; 24/04/13 09:23 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by Ticlimax

Yes, I agree.

I am fine with LC doing a random ballot. If anybody disagrees (for some reason, you never know) then they should just say so. Enough blood has already been spilled.

Everybody on here agreed with a random ballot for quite a while now. Well, almost everybody.

veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Guys and gals, this thread is a complete mess. It's a pain in the ass to read that many comments with that little reasonable content.

I wanted to know your opinion about whether you prefer option a) or option b) and all I got are just FOUR votes on that (all four for b btw)? Seriously? 10 pages for four votes (or maybe five in case I missed one)?

Anyway, I COULD choose two of the prospects by random principle. But would everyone believe me that it was a random decision? I don't think so, just look at this mess of a thread....

Last edited by LordCrash; 24/04/13 09:26 PM.

WOOS
veteran
veteran
Sssst ! The vote is closed, someone at Larian Studios has already chosen two WOOS emissaries and will close this thread soon enough !

:hihi:

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by dwelfusius
I have an idea!!!!

not for the 2 places but also maybe fun (i'll make a new thread but thought i would let my balloon up here first :s dutch expression)

can't we do an end of KS gathering for other sheep?or is that too short day?I mean like hooking up a tv and stereo,follow the stream, have some brewskies (how the..) or al log in to a webexlike thing smile or so?

no?

Eh, was gonna offer a location but realized I can't darken my living room, so beamer likely won't work very well (and I don't own a tv). Or I'd have to rush to Ikea for curtains or something wink

* as usual this is imho (unless stated otherwise); feel free to disagree, ignore or try to change my mind. Agreeing with me is ofc also allowed, but makes for much worse flamewarsarguments.

It is a full moon night and ... bèèè! ... the Weresheep are out...
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by LordCrash
Guys and gals, this thread is a complete mess. It's a pain in the ass to read that many comments with that little reasonable content.

I wanted to know your opinion about whether you prefer option a) or option b) and all I got are just FOUR votes on that (all four for b btw)? Seriously? 10 pages for four votes (or maybe five in case I missed one)?

Anyway, I COULD choose two of the prospects by random principle. But would everyone believe me that it was a random decision? I don't think so, just look at this mess of a thread....

This thread is only a mess because I disagreed with dlux on the method. Now he agrees we should do a random ballot and you should be the one doing it.

I don't think anyone is against you doing it, and we all trust (I think) you will do it in a fair way.

B
journeyman
journeyman
B
@Dlux

Larian asked us to sort it as they acknowledged us as a community. So we should respect that. Do I trust LC - well I do personally as so far I've seen nothing bad from him, and yes I know he used some strong words on few occasions. Do I trust him with deciding who to go - No and not because he did something but because it wont be fair to him because whatever is the choice there will be a chance he will be accused to not be unbiased and to be honest we're here to enjoy the community and the great team that is Larian guys. It's neither his nor anyone call to make alone who goes and who doesn't. For many that is great opportunity. So may be a poll should be in place so the 2 top selected can represent us.

addict
addict
Originally Posted by Joram
Sssst ! The vote is closed, someone at Larian Studios has already chosen two WOOS emissaries and will close this thread soon enough !

:hihi:

Really? Thank god. Where is the info?

journeyman
journeyman
@Dlux

Larian asked us to sort it as they acknowledged us as a community. So we should respect that. Do I trust LC - well I do personally as so far I've seen nothing bad from him, and yes I know he used some strong words on few occasions. Do I trust him with deciding who to go - No and not because he did something but because it wont be fair to him because whatever is the choice there will be a chance he will be accused to not be unbiased and to be honest we're here to enjoy the community and the great team that is Larian guys. It's neither his nor anyone call to make alone who goes and who doesn't. For many that is great opportunity. So may be a poll should be in place so the 2 top selected can represent us.

Ok, so now apparently Blackfalcon doesn't trust LC.

Note that there are still 4 people who want a ballot and Blackfalcon wants a vote. dlux just said he wanted either a ballot or Larian should decide.

addict
addict
Do I trust him with deciding who to go - No and not because he did something but because it wont be fair to him because whatever is the choice there will be a chance he will be accused to not be unbiased and to be honest we're here to enjoy the community and the great team that is Larian guys.

You are right, I was thinking the same myself. I am glad that you brough it up too.

That would be a shame if LC was accused of being biased. He doesn't deserve that, he's a good guy. And as we have already seen a fight can get pretty bloody.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by theBlackDragon
Originally Posted by dwelfusius
I have an idea!!!!

not for the 2 places but also maybe fun (i'll make a new thread but thought i would let my balloon up here first :s dutch expression)

can't we do an end of KS gathering for other sheep?or is that too short day?I mean like hooking up a tv and stereo,follow the stream, have some brewskies (how the..) or al log in to a webexlike thing smile or so?

no?

Eh, was gonna offer a location but realized I can't darken my living room, so beamer likely won't work very well (and I don't own a tv). Or I'd have to rush to Ikea for curtains or something wink

unfortunately .. BUT guys, friday will be a rainy day, so dark enough I believe ... I'm in for a meeting ! smile Do you live in Ghent BlackDragon? Or .. ?

B
journeyman
journeyman
B
@Dlux

Where exactly did i said i don't trust him ? I just don't want him to get into inevitable trouble and flak he might get because of this.

journeyman
journeyman
You are right, I was thinking the same myself. I am glad that you brough it up too.

That would be a shame if LC was accused of being biased. He doesn't deserve that, he's a good guy. And as we have already seen a fight can get pretty bloody.

Yes, I agree.

What's it going to be?

stranger
stranger
Do I trust him with deciding who to go - No and not because he did something but because it wont be fair to him because whatever is the choice there will be a chance he will be accused to not be unbiased and to be honest we're here to enjoy the community and the great team that is Larian guys.

I'm not a good guy, if accusing me helps solve the problem, i'll do the randomsite thingy smile

Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard