Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Sunfire Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
S
Actually I have a question about that one. Do I have to turn in all the parts at once, or can I still complete the quest if I turn in the zeppelin parts as I collect them?

I think I have given Page all 9 parts, but it isn't giving me the quest completion.

The last part I found was the one near where you find Moor. I check the nests and they are all empty.

Having trouble finding one though. My map tells me it should be right next to the imp lair, but I haven't found it.

If life was fair, horses would ride half the time.

In soviet Rivellon, fire breathes dragon!
veteran
veteran
I think you can first turn the quest in after you get one of each to open the way to Aleroth, but it won't end until you turn in all of them.

Support
Support

You can turn the parts in as you collect them.

One of the rudders is about half way between the Imps' Lair and Camp David (see On the Road Again), but I'd have to load a save and check in order to give detailed directions (which wouldn't be hard to do if you still can't find it).

S
Sunfire Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
S
I have seen in other threads mention of a "ragon's key" and that it is right next to a part.

Support
Support

If you mindread Moor there will be a key on the ledge above his shack, where there is also a zeppelin part. I don't think Ragon has a key, AFAIR, and there are no parts particularly close to the cave.

S
Sunfire Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
S
The part between Camp David and Imp's Lair I think is the one I am missing. My shows it should be on the right side of the valley. How high up is hit? Is it close to the water, or near the highpoint you can reach?

Support
Support

That rudder is on the east side of the channel. From the imp's lair, fly at the height of the lower edge of that rock ledge back towards the start of the fjords. You will quickly (3 seconds) fly past a large tree on a ledge, with a wyvern nest containing the rudder a little down and to your left (you should be able to see it and the sparkle effect, if that is the one you are missing).

S
Sunfire Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
S
Is it about halfway between imp lair and camp david? If so, I think I have that one. I think the quest glitched on me, because I have found nothing but empty nests.

Support
Support

There is a Youtube video of someone going through and getting all the zeppelin parts in D2:ED (locations are the same in DKS/D2:DC). Check that out and see if you missed any.

If the last piece really is missing, or you don't want to bother checking, in the Developer's Cut release of the game, if you load your save in the Developer Mode version, open the cheat window (F11), about 1/10 of the way down the 'give' item list is:

QI_Zeppelin_Compass
QI_Zeppelin_Rudder
QI_Zeppelin_Stabalizer_Crystal

Give yourself one or more of each, head to the harbour and complete the quest (any extra will be removed from your inventory).

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard