Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Raze Offline OP
Support
OP Offline
Support

Firstly, you should be ashamed of yourself for not backing the D:OS kickstarter, or at least pre-ordering DC from the Larian Vault.

B) I have an extra key (and some people who got beta access early may still have their kickstarter keys), and for the most part don't know if people that previously expressed an interest in the beta were kickstarter backers (though there are a couple recent posts in the 'Beta?' topic where that is clear).

Hence this topic. If there are more than one person to reply to this topic that they want a key (let's say in roughly 12 hours, or so), I'll organize a fight to the death for the beta key. Or maybe just do a random draw (no travel time that way).

apprentice
apprentice
I do! I would've backed the KS or preordered immediately but I got fired from my casual job again. suspicion

Being scared of something is being uneducated
enthusiast
enthusiast
I do as well. Couldn't do much about the backing because I live on the goshdarn outskirts of the civilization...

stranger
stranger
i want a steam beta key too!

actually, i'm just discovered this game. really want to try it out, and thinking about to buy it with earlier access, but can't find it on steam shop frown

@Dissolator
Prepurchase from the Larian Vault, you will be able to choose your platform once the game is released (there will be a steam version)

P
stranger
stranger
P
I would love to try this out. I've watched the development videos and really like the personality and skill your company shows in a very down-to-earth way. As a game artist looking for work, it is nice to see companies taking care of their people.

stranger
stranger
I really hesitated to buy this game but for that I want to try so I do not mind your key

journeyman
journeyman
I have a beta key from Kickstarter, but I can't use it as I don't have Steam. So I'm willing to offer mine as well.

addict
addict
Not having Steam is an easy remedy wink
Well... usually.

Unless otherwise specified, just an opinion or simple curiosity.
apprentice
apprentice
I'd like a key, since I didn't have enough money to get that tier in the kickstarter grin

stranger
stranger
I'd love a key. I'm new to the Divinity series, so I'd like to try this out and get interested in a whole new community. Thanks!

Raze Offline OP
Support
OP Offline
Support
Originally Posted by Dissolator
but can't find it on steam shop frown

Here is the Steam page for Dragon Commander, currently with a 10% discount if you own Divinity 2 on Steam.

And of course, there is always the Larian Vault.

journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by EinTroll
Not having Steam is an easy remedy wink
Well... usually.

Nah, I don't want it anyway. Might as well give the key to someone who does.

journeyman
journeyman
I did order from the vault and played a few rounds of multiplayer vs ai but I have a few friends who may be interested in trying the game out, one other friend bought the game yesterday and liked it. If I can get an extra key maybe I'll get another friend to join in.
Either way, good luck to whoever wins the extra code.

old hand
old hand
I have one extra beta key - pm me if you need.
--
sorry key was given to first person who asked so I no longer have extra key.

Last edited by meme; 29/06/13 03:55 PM.
Raze Offline OP
Support
OP Offline
Support

Random.org says... Knightl, check your PM.

Hopefully a few more people with extra or unwanted keys can pass them along. The beta will presumably be expanding again at some point.

Thayu, hopefully you can get in on the beta, but there will also be a demo for the game.

I know a few who would be interested in trying it out too

D
stranger
stranger
D
I am definitely interested in a beta key if anyone still has any left. This game looks amazing and I am debating getting it, and the beta will probably push me toward the Yes side of the fence lol.

Raze Offline OP
Support
OP Offline
Support

Alienware is was giving away a bunch of beta keys (you need to create or log in to an Alienware Arena account).

Dragon Commander Closed Beta Key Giveaway - EDIT all the keys are gone now

Last edited by Raze; 18/07/13 04:38 AM.
C
stranger
stranger
C
Originally Posted by Raze

Alienware is giving away a bunch of beta keys (you need to create or log in to an Alienware Arena account).

Dragon Commander Closed Beta Key Giveaway

thanx for that info ^_^ now come here so i can give you a big kiss jk

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ForkTong, Issh, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard