Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#476832 20/12/13 01:39 PM
Coes Offline OP
OP Offline
Hi,

The bandit camp has a temple at the end of it, where you have to pass the poisoned area. And then you reach a waterfall, containing a big statue ( head of some goat-like ).

You can run onto the horns of that statue, and then jump backwards onto the roof of the building. And then the software lets you hit an invisible wall, even though there is a nice rooftopfloor you can walk on. Nothing to do in that part.

( thing is, I restarted the game, never finished it though, due to the final battle being too hard. The area that I am referring to above, is one that I missed on the other occasions )

And the other thing is about the two gates in the building. Any way to open them, there also seems to be a skillbook laying on the floor.

Kind regards,

C

How will I laugh tomorrow, when I can't even smile today...
Coes Offline OP
OP Offline
ZOING

I was actually posing 2 questions - forgot the question marks.

Anything usefull on that rooftop?
How to open the two gates?

How will I laugh tomorrow, when I can't even smile today...
M
addict
addict
M
You can only open one of the gates. For that, you need a key that is on the top of the dragon head. The key appears only if you mindread some guy in the bandit camp.

Don't know about the rooftop smile

Support
Support

If you miss mindreading Ragnar in the bandit camp (ie before reporting the location to Louis), the only thing you are missing from behind the gates is Jagon's diary and some lowish level random loot.

There is nothing useful on the roof, at least that anyone has reported finding. I tried to get through there somewhere in the original release; if I remember my next game (in the Developer's Cut version) I should try again, using the teleport cheat function.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Sooo got to poison room saved it after clearing through all the bodies and the door at the end is locked....now what do I do as far getting through the room?? HELP!!!

Support
Support

The door at the far end of the poisoned room should be opened after defeating Jagon, just on the other side of the section where you have to jump onto the raft to get across the water.

For the area itself, you can avoid most of the poison (except on the raft) by sticking to the trail of blood and bodies).

Moderated by  Bvs, ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard