Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
Today i experienced 2 crash to desktops after hitting F5 to quicksave.

The first was in the morticians house after i opened his 2nd story door.

The second was in the cave underneath the graveyard after killing the scorcher goblin.

The first crash did not result in a corrupted save file and i was able to continue from where it crashed. I have not loaded the game yet to see if i can resume from my 2nd crash.

D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
The next time i went to play the game which was several days later I found out the second crash did destroy my save game.

Thankfully i only lost maybe 25 minutes of play time but it could have been disastrous!

J
journeyman
journeyman
J
Originally Posted by darkened
Today i experienced 2 crash to desktops after hitting F5 to quicksave.

The first was in the morticians house after i opened his 2nd story door.

The second was in the cave underneath the graveyard after killing the scorcher goblin.

The first crash did not result in a corrupted save file and i was able to continue from where it crashed. I have not loaded the game yet to see if i can resume from my 2nd crash.

I'm getting a repeatable CTD trying to load a game I saved in the scorcher goblin cave. I saved this game normally.

addict
addict
There was an update today and updates are not reverse-compatible.

Unless otherwise specified, just an opinion or simple curiosity.
K
stranger
stranger
K
Crashed FOUR (4) times in 9 minutes. Really. CTD. During tutorial dungeon. Picking candles, or throwing barrel on the mine or anything else.

Unplayable right now. Almost exclusively after saves but not only.

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
I also have/had these problems till this patch, Now I cant even load the game up from scratch after the character selection menu, it crashes frown

Link Copied to Clipboard