Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
In the Vault, I only find the limited ed. boxed set and here on the forum there's a link to the steam version. While the steam version is sort-of what I'm looking for, it has one major drawback - it's goddamn steam. Why is there no simple digital version of this game here in the Vault, where I can simply pay with good'old bancontact??? frown

What? Boo is outraged! See his fury! It's small, so look close. Trust me, it's there.
Support
Support

There will be a GOG release of the game, I assume tomorrow. Not sure about from the Larian Vault; they will likely focus on fixing a few issues with the Steam and GOG release first.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
So, any updates yet for the Vault/GOG version?

What? Boo is outraged! See his fury! It's small, so look close. Trust me, it's there.
The GOG version has been updated to 1.0.47 and should be available to non-KS backers within a day or two (see Divinity Original Sin on GOG.com - Status Update for the full discussion or Status Update - Staff Posts for GOG posts only).

Larian Vault has been excluded from digital distribution (see Sven's KS post explaining why) but this could change once outstanding issues are resolved, allowing Larian to look at wider distribution.

Last edited by Stargazer; 04/07/14 02:17 AM.
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Aha, GoG version is out... now to use that paypal account of mine that's been gathering dust

Link Copied to Clipboard