Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by ForkTong
Well, the badges are a work in progress, we'll see about clarifying them.

Also, when you do check your email address on Larianvault, don't expect it to magically work.

I'm sorry, but the Larianvault server cannot talk to the larian.com server, so it is something we need to do some SQL magic for. Manually.

I am just going to give people here time to check their addresses and I will then do another export/import/sync thing on July 14th. Until then, I'm taking wife and dogs into the dark forest, away from computers and all that laugh

I've checked the Larian Vault and my e-mailadress is the same as on the forum, but no KS badge ... but ...
No problem dear ForkTong ;-) I hope you find your way out of the dark forest so you can fix the Kicstarter badges ... I wait with patience till July 14th .

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Joram
Originally Posted by ForkTong
Well, the badges are a work in progress, we'll see about clarifying them.

Also, when you do check your email address on Larianvault, don't expect it to magically work.

I'm sorry, but the Larianvault server cannot talk to the larian.com server, so it is something we need to do some SQL magic for. Manually.

I am just going to give people here time to check their addresses and I will then do another export/import/sync thing on July 14th. Until then, I'm taking wife and dogs into the dark forest, away from computers and all that laugh

I've checked the Larian Vault and my e-mailadress is the same as on the forum, but no KS badge ... but ...
No problem dear ForkTong ;-) I hope you find your way out of the dark forest so you can fix the Kicstarter badges ... I wait with patience till July 14th .

smile This issue made me remember how Swen cannot access his first account in this forum because he has forgotten the password and has no way to change it even though they are the administrator lol.

"There is no such thing as absolute freedom because we are still prisoners of society"
I don't appear to have any badges. Though I ought to have both a weresheep badge and kickstarter badge, right?

apprentice
apprentice
Well, not working for me (no "group image" option).
I double checked the e-mail adress I provided on Larianvault and it is the exact same I use here.

Just to make sure I just copied the adress that is listed on my "edit profile" and copied it over to Larianvault, let's see if it works on the 14th.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Hmm.

B
B
I don't seem to have the Kickstarter badge despite being a backer, but I do have these other badges somehow. smile

addict
addict
Those are your KS badges. The green 'K', like the one I have, is the generic one for those who pledged lower amounts (though I wouldn't say $65 was chump change, but I'm not complaining).

R
apprentice
apprentice
R
Wow....it seems with the lower tier it is more obvious that you are a kickstarter backer than higher tier backers.

veteran
veteran
I'm in the same boat as others who registered with a different e-mail address. It's over a 10 years ago I did this, with a no longer active e-mail account I can't even remember.

It's one of these days...
A
apprentice
apprentice
A
Well, I updated my email to match that of kickstarter at least a week ago, & I don't find that option in my profile.

stranger
stranger
Might want to consider adding a title tag to the badges so people can hover and see what the badge is all about. (without having to check the filename :p)

No love here either.

Replied to the message I got regarding matching up my email with Larian vault (which it is) same as Kiskstarter, however my original kickstarter email no longer exists (but I changed that to match as well, but kickstarter link on the vault still shows my old email address linked)

I pledged and all I got was this lousy awesome game!
On page 1 of this thread, ForkTong said he would install the next round of badges on July 14th. It's a manual thing.

stranger
stranger
My badges seem to be working... as far as I can tell.

V
stranger
stranger
V
I was in the same boat as Bittereinder. I thought, wadda minute, how come I don't have that green 'K' Kickstarter badge? However, from Jito463's post, I determined that this black and red thing is for Dragon level kickstarters. As rhiggins said "... it seems with the lower tier it is more obvious that you are a kickstarter backer than higher tier backers".

If we kickstarters don't know what the black and red badge means, how would the general forum members know? I hope you are listening ForkTong.

journeyman
journeyman
So this is the Divine badge and the dev badge next to my name?

The weresheep badge is still a work in progress?

addict
addict
Originally Posted by henryv
smile This issue made me remember how Swen cannot access his first account in this forum because he has forgotten the password and has no way to change it even though they are the administrator lol.

That is indeed amusing.

journeyman
journeyman
Works here, just waiting for the weresheep one laugh

U
stranger
stranger
U
I did Larian Vault first. Then the forums here. Oops.

R
RtM Offline
R
Oh boy, now my opinions will matter less because I don't have a badge to display. I'm not one of "them".

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard