Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
G
p.s. easiest method is to featherfall/telekenisis all the statues out of the area (can put them down by the lava) then you can easily take all 4 spots without problems.

Don't worry about being spotted while teleporting. Once all status are gone, and you have all characters outside of the corridors with the switches, they will reset to green.

WeresheepVampire of Original Sin
WoOS - https://weresheep.net/doku.php
L
L
Just destroy the Cheats, why use the Buttons?

A
stranger
stranger
A
I don't know the point of this puzzle, because once you have the death knight nuke spell you can use it on any invulnerable enemy ... unless it just an exercise to gain experience then I'll just nuke them and move on to get the well teleport spell since I need to get into the treasure room regardless

Is there a huge payout by completing it the way it is described in the previous posts?

just curious since I already destroyed the sentinels my way but I can always re-roll and use the method talked about here

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
This is how you do it:

Sneak one character onto the top right switch (the one without the Sentinel)

Sneak another onto to the top left switch, with the Sentinel you have now deactivated.

Then, sneak another behind the rocks near the bottom left switch. Wait for the Sentinel to turn away first, then sneak onto that switch.

Lastly do the same for the bottom right switch.

Last edited by zanthal; 27/08/14 04:18 AM.
addict
addict
Originally Posted by zanthal
This is how you do it:

Sneak one character onto the top right switch (the one without the Sentinel)

Sneak another onto to the top left switch, with the Sentinel you have now deactivated.

Then, sneak another behind the rocks near the bottom left switch. Wait for the Sentinel to turn away first, then sneak onto that switch.

Lastly do the same for the bottom right switch.

Once you get to a certain point in the game you can just walk up to the statues and smash them. Makes it a lot easier.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard