Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
J
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
Hi, first off I just wanna say I am loving the game! From what Ive played so far it has been really enjoyable, however at the moment it is bit of a struggle. After the first quicksave whenever I load the game, any other saves after that will crash the game. This makes it a pain as I would have to restart the game in order to "refresh" my ability to save. Also whenever I load or quickload a save from within the game I either get a white screen or get stuck on the loading screen. On the plus side quick save time has increase big time. Thanks for that!

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
Me too, though I'm not sure it is identically. I can save fine for some minutes but after that it gets stuck in the saving screen with the rotating flower and it doesn't save. Happens with both normal and quicksaves.
Loading works fine most of time but crashes also after some time.

Might be a cache problem or something...

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
So tried to clear the cache before save by deleteing the contents of the Levelcache folder but didn't help...

Man before the last patch the game craaseh when saving but at least it aved the god damned game... now you have to restart it anyway but you don't even get a save... and it's always after you find something good like a nice magic ring and you think hey I should save! But no... you don't get a save and you have to restart the game...

Hi,

Could you send us a report.zip from our support tool?
It can be found here: http://www.larian.com/OriginalSinAlpha/AnalysisTool_DOS.exe
Simply run the tool and click generate report, then send this to supportdos@larian.com with a small description.

Thank you

V
stranger
stranger
V
Im having very similar problems, cant view cinematics for some reason either.

F
apprentice
apprentice
F
Oh you are right, I can't either or at least I remeber there being a cinematic at the beginning before you enter the beach which never played...

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard