Next Thread
Print Thread
K
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Hi,

Unfortunately my first post here is related to a game breaking bug i seem to be suffering with the "Find the White Witch" quest.

When i finished the grotto part of the quest and was given the option to enter the portal to find the witch, i decided to level up some more first and went on to complete the rest of the map quests and onto Hunters Edge, after i was done there i returned to the grotto to finally go to the other dimension...

Thing is, i can't teleport and at the lake there isn't an option to do anything or any portal. I seem to be stuck and with no way to progress without having to start a new game, as all my autosave slots and quick save slots have been occupied by later progression.

veteran
veteran
Check you inventory. You likely picked up a special spell/scroll (dropped by the guys in the last cavern of the dungeon directly before the lake) you have to use/read while standing directly in front of the lake.

Clicking on the lake is pointless. wink

Last edited by LordCrash; 11/07/14 06:31 PM.

WOOS
K
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Originally Posted by LordCrash
Check you inventory. You likely picked up a special spell/scroll (dropped by the guys in the last cavern of the dungeon directly before the lake) you have to use/read while standing directly in front of the lake.

Unfortunately i don't have the spell on the inventory anymore. Anyway to add it with editor maybe?

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by kem0sabe
Originally Posted by LordCrash

Unfortunately i don't have the spell on the inventory anymore. Anyway to add it with editor maybe?

Hm, you should have it. IIRC you can't sell it. Sure you even picked it up?

WOOS
B
journeyman
journeyman
B
You need to pay attention to your loot. Read everything after a battle and make sure you can see your character, in this case when not near the lake when you read the item (scroll/book i don't remember) your character will say it had no effect (or similar). Anytime he says this it just means you are in the wrong place.

These sort of items usually cannot be sold or destroyed so it may be dropped or in a chest or just on a different character, maybe a companion/henchman you dismissed.

Link Copied to Clipboard