Print Thread
#518710 14/07/14 03:10 AM
J
JLiles Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
As I don't currently have the time to devote to learning the toolkit and creating mods, I felt like I could at least contribute a nice environment for the great modding community here to post their great tutorials and resources, so I've put up a Wiki for use by the Divinity mod community. User registration is open, however for safety's sake and to try to limit spam, you must contact me for editing privileges.

If you'd like to be an editor on the wiki, register on the site and contact me either here on this forum or by following the instructions on the DivinityMods.org main page. Just tell me the username you used to register on the wiki and I'll enable your editing privileges.

If there is anything you'd like to see improved (such as the terrible website logo), please don't hesitate to send me a message with your suggestions or improvements.

Edit:
Here's a clickable link to the Divinity Mod Community Wiki for those with a typing disorder rolleyes

Last edited by JLiles; 14/07/14 03:14 AM.
JLiles #518827 14/07/14 08:15 AM
D
dot Offline
journeyman
journeyman
D
Great idea!

I really hate how the moderators do not make any important thread sticky and you have to search for information - or bookmark everything (which means its not available to newcomers).

JLiles #518855 14/07/14 08:53 AM
T
stranger
stranger
T
FYI there is already a wiki with some information in it here: http://www.divinityengine.net/index.php?title=Main_Page

JLiles #519049 14/07/14 03:04 PM
J
JLiles Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
J
I didn't see that site, I guess I should have done better research =)

I'm open to allowing DivinityMods.org to be used by mod authors for collaboration and distribution of their mods as well as instructional materials, if that is something people want.

I'm happy to try to accommodate the needs of the community (within reason ;), just shoot me a PM and I'll see if I can provide whatever is needed.

Link Copied to Clipboard