Print Thread
#519692 15/07/14 10:56 AM
L
lmyyyks Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
L
I don't think anyone has mentioned about this before. I recently came upon this lv 5 Peter Lee's Sword in Esmeralda's shop, which wass quite shocking for me since I had never seen a unique item in shops for this kind of games.

Sorry for my bad shooting; screen-capturing somehow doesn't work.

[img:left]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2lafzvn&s=8[/img]

I am pretty sure that it is a random refresh because I actually can reshufflle shops twice per level because there is a around 3000 XP gap between Jahan/Madora and my hunters. My first refresh using Jahan didn't see this sword but only after my hunters got to level 5 some time later this sword showed up.

veteran
veteran
Did you perhaps sell it?
I recall getting that sword somewhere after all, and vendors will allow you to buy everything again you sell them.

enthusiast
enthusiast
No, uniques do show up in shops without you having to find them the old-fashioned way.

L
lmyyyks Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
L
No, I will remember if I picked up an unique item.

I think the randomness of this loot/shop system has gone too far.

B
apprentice
apprentice
B
Well she very commonly has it in her basement chest, get it there in maybe 1/5 games. I'm not surprised to see her sell it.

Not to mention the stores only update about once every level and the price to purchase is very high. I don't see any problem with this.

Last edited by BlackMarch; 15/07/14 12:06 PM.
X
stranger
stranger
X
it's an easy to obtain item, I think I have found it in each game I have made by the time I was level 3, it's not really a game breaker.

I think this fits into a "reality" type situation, where someone ends up selling an item not knowing what it truly is and then an expert figures it out later. Some poor sucker sold her an odd looking sword they didn't understand and now she is selling it for a profit... happens all the time.

S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
Just because it's "unique" doesn't mean it's godly. Technically speaking Jahan's and Madora's staring gear are all "unique"

Link Copied to Clipboard