Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
K
apprentice
apprentice
K
The lone wolf bug where you can't recruit new companions if you respec still isn't fixed pick up the ball larian

J
apprentice
apprentice
J
Originally Posted by Kromgar
The lone wolf bug where you can't recruit new companions if you respec still isn't fixed pick up the ball larian

Have some respect for the developers, they just released a huge patch, man

R
stranger
stranger
R
Seriously Larian!?!?!?!?!

All those fixes and still no hotkeys to cycle through our hotbars?!!?!?!?

Registered here just to say this. Please, PLEASE add hotbar hotkeys. Can it seriously be that difficult?

Clicking those tiny tiny tiny little up & down arrows is driving me mad!

I am dissapoint

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Reezus

Registered here just to say this. Please, PLEASE add hotbar hotkeys. Can it seriously be that difficult?

I am dissapoint

They did, I think they missed stating it in the patch notes. Check the Hoykeys. Now you'll be upset because they made you create an account just to post this.

This, sort by type, saved sorts, use from containers and Dialog/Banter split to me are the highlights.

EDIT: And the Dialog box so far seems to remember where I left it. Hallelujah!

Last edited by Horrorscope; 16/07/14 01:23 AM.
R
stranger
stranger
R
Originally Posted by Horrorscope

They did, I think they missed stating it in the patch notes. Check the Hoykeys. Now you'll be upset because they made you create an account just to post this.

This, sort by type, saved sort and Dialog/Banter split to me are the highlights.

OMG. Yes! I'll shut up now.

M
M
Originally Posted by LordCrash
Originally Posted by Headbomb
Whatever it is, I'm on 1.0.74 and I just tried the new crafting recipes

-Intestines can be crafted to create poison/poisoned food/poisoned arrowheads
-Strong sinews can be crafted to bowstrings
-Crafting scrolls now works with elemental essence like the cards say (e.g. fire essence + paper = blank fire scroll)

None of these work. Or at least the following: Intestines + Arrowheads / Air Essence + Sheet of Paper / or Fire Essence + Sheet of Paper/ Strong Sinew + Strong Sinew.

I confirm. None of these recipies are working with the latest patch... think

Also metal scrapes don't improve metal armour (they cannot be combined/crafted).

Have you tried these recipes when starting a New Game? What about 1.0.72 patch - does it also have those recipes broken?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Reezus

I am dissapoint

For the record, and for future reference, it's R and F hotkey.

"There is no such thing as absolute freedom because we are still prisoners of society"
B
stranger
stranger
B
Thanks for the great update Larian! It is great to see so many things being worked on so soon after release.

I'm still having the issue with black stripes in Black Cove on my Mac. I've verified my local cache already, is there something I'm missing?

Running OSX 10.9.4

Thanks.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by MonarchX
Originally Posted by Headbomb
Whatever it is, I'm on 1.0.74 and I just tried the new crafting recipes

-Intestines can be crafted to create poison/poisoned food/poisoned arrowheads
-Strong sinews can be crafted to bowstrings
-Crafting scrolls now works with elemental essence like the cards say (e.g. fire essence + paper = blank fire scroll)

None of these work. Or at least the following: Intestines + Arrowheads / Air Essence + Sheet of Paper / or Fire Essence + Sheet of Paper/ Strong Sinew + Strong Sinew.

I confirm. None of these recipies are working with the latest patch... think

Also metal scrapes don't improve metal armour (they cannot be combined/crafted).

Have you tried these recipes when starting a New Game? What about 1.0.72 patch - does it also have those recipes broken?

No, no new game. But David said all the changes should also apply to existing savegames...

WOOS
A
stranger
stranger
A
So it used to be (on Mac) that the esc key would cancel a current spell, that doesn't seem to work anymore. If I select a spell/skill I don't want to use in combat, how do I cancel?

Also, please do not send me an e-mail with a password plus my username I have typed in. Ever. That is a security nightmare.

addict
addict
Wow, what a huge update, and in such a short interval too! You guys are really working your asses off. Kudos to my bros at Larian! smile

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Arkenian
So it used to be (on Mac) that the esc key would cancel a current spell, that doesn't seem to work anymore. If I select a spell/skill I don't want to use in combat, how do I cancel?

Also, please do not send me an e-mail with a password plus my username I have typed in. Ever. That is a security nightmare.

I think right click should do the trick IIRC.

WOOS
apprentice
apprentice
Waiting on the changelog for 1.0.74 to see what changes were made, huge update.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Axell

1.0.74 only fixed a teleport glitch. 1.0.72 was the big update.

WOOS
apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Axell

1.0.74 only fixed a teleport glitch. 1.0.72 was the big update.

Eh? Steam first downloaded a small patch and THEN some ~800MB worth of stuff. Strange.

P
stranger
stranger
P
After today's patch I can no longer scroll through my hotbars either through pressing the up/down arrows on the hotbar itself or the new "r" and "f" hotkeys. Am I missing something?

LordCrash, the picture is not very helpful but I can JUST about make out the fact you have a Tenebrium of FOUR.

If your weapon deals Tenebrium damage then 2handed/1handed/bow/crossbow skills become useless and it adds the Tenebrium value instead - since you have a 4 not a 5 in that, it's why you think your damage is off.

I'm having to guess of course, because your picture isn't very helpful but hopefully you'll understand when you check if your weapon does Tenebrium damage if this is the case.

As for various bug fixes and such - Weather the Storm changes are nice to prevent people taking 5 man at arms JUST FOR THE SKILL (I laugh at those who claim it's useless now, 125% resists for 1 talent point is always nice).

I don't like the scrollbars going backwards, it's insane who'd prefer to press DOWN to go UP in value, pure insanity.

A
stranger
stranger
A

I think right click should do the trick IIRC.

Thank you very much. I love this game so far but I do think its a bit thin on instructions.

C
journeyman
journeyman
C
Originally Posted by Dmnqwk
As for various bug fixes and such - Weather the Storm changes are nice to prevent people taking 5 man at arms JUST FOR THE SKILL (I laugh at those who claim it's useless now, 125% resists for 1 talent point is always nice).

Does Weather the Storm actually add directly to your resists? I thought it just reduced elemental damage sustained by 50% (25%, post-patch). If it doesn't add directly to resists then I don't see it being useful if you already have 100% resistances across the board.

X
stranger
stranger
X
It was a nice big list of bug fixes and random UI changes - things that were nice to get done, but...

There are 3 priorities that need/must be addressed ASAP since they are game-breaking:

1) Memory Leak: until inevitable game crashes. From the time I load the game my CPU load will start at about 02 then go up steadily to about 73. The memory (private working set) from start of game to crash begins at about 22,000K and crashes at about 1,322,000K. It generally takes about 25 minutes of game-play before crashing (whether I save or not, but see saving the game below).

2) Saving the game: either endlessly saves or just plain crashes the game. Endless saves (when you try to save and the game freezes at the save screen until you ctr+alt+del) occur about every 4th save attempt. Before this patch, it would not actually save and you had to revert to loading a prior save file - after this patch it does seem to keep your save but you still have to exit and restart the game again (and with load times taking forever, it gets really annoying). Then there is the save that just plain crashes the game (it exits to your desktop with a windows pop-up).

3) FPS degradation: The game will start off at about 60 FPS, but very quickly (within 10 seconds) will drop over about 25 minutes until you are down to about 1 or 2 FPS, making the game unplayable.

These 3 issues (especially combined) make the game extremely hard to play and most people refuse to play at all until these issues are fixed (My roommate bought the game, played for about 3 days and quit and from the posts I have read so far in these forums, it looks like every single player has these 3 issues in some fashion as I have not seen 1 person post that they are not affected by these 3 issues).

Talk about Game Breaking issues...and it is not like it is not affecting some people - it is affecting everyone. So, in conclusion, it is nice that there were additions to the game personalities and UI changes, BUT these 3 issues/bugs should be made a #1, #2 and #3 priority if you want people to keep playing - if not, then please allow for a full refund of the game purchase price for those of us (everyone) that cannot play the game right now in more than 25 minute intervals.

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard