stranger
M
Thanks Moose!!

L
stranger
stranger
L
Thanks for the save editor!

I have a quick question. Is there a quick way to edit a characters carry weight without messing with Strength? I'm currently suffering from having to many items. =(

Laraid #562756 09/02/15 03:34 AM
Support
Support

I don't know about the weight capacity. You can collect a couple chests, etc, to store stuff in that you will not need frequently.

A
stranger
stranger
A
I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for your great dedication and work. Your tool is fabulous !

That being said, Iï½´ve got one question. Prior to the steam cloud-save enablement, you could change the enabled MODs of a savegame by swapping the meta.lsb. Is there a way to change the MODs that the existing savegame uses directly out of your tool and if yes, how does it work ? If no, do you or anybody else know of an alternative way how to enable MODs for existing saves without the need to start over ?

S
stranger
stranger
S
Thanks Moose, really appreciated. It was quick and work flawlessly!

Aiden #562786 09/02/15 04:12 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Originally Posted by Aiden
I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU for your great dedication and work. Your tool is fabulous !

That being said, Iï½´ve got one question. Prior to the steam cloud-save enablement, you could change the enabled MODs of a savegame by swapping the meta.lsb. Is there a way to change the MODs that the existing savegame uses directly out of your tool and if yes, how does it work ? If no, do you or anybody else know of an alternative way how to enable MODs for existing saves without the need to start over ?

When you view a saved game that is in the new format (LSV), MooseEdit will extract all files from it. This includes meta.lsb. You can swap the meta.lsb for another at this point, or modify the meta.lsb file using the "Dev" tab in MooseEdit.

R
stranger
stranger
R
I just want to give an EMPHATIC THANK YOU to Dairymoose! Your tool is MUCH appreciated! EXCELLENT!

S
stranger
stranger
S
Thank You

D
OP Offline
D
alpha31:
Added LSV format file output
Added new toolbar function for extracting all files from LSV
Added about dialog
Fixed bug where game data with the old PAK format would not be processed correctly
Added file compression to LSV-archived files
Files are no longer automatically extracted when viewing an LSV archive

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/xggb2364417f4/MooseEdit

L
stranger
stranger
L
Originally Posted by Dairymoose
alpha31:
Added LSV format file output
Added new toolbar function for extracting all files from LSV
Added about dialog
Fixed bug where game data with the old PAK format would not be processed correctly
Added file compression to LSV-archived files
Files are no longer automatically extracted when viewing an LSV archive

Thanks moose

B
stranger
stranger
B
Originally Posted by Dairymoose
When you view a saved game that is in the new format (LSV), MooseEdit will extract all files from it. This includes meta.lsb. You can swap the meta.lsb for another at this point, or modify the meta.lsb file using the "Dev" tab in MooseEdit.

I was in the same situation as Aiden, and tried this solution. I managed to edit my save file and the mod seems to be working just fine, but now when I load the save it says "warning! The savegame has detected tampering or corruption.". What I did was open the files in mooseEdit, "extract all from lsv" on a save with the mod I want and my current save, and then copy pasted the meta.lsb file over. Did I do it wrong or is the error message supposed to appear when you do it correctly?

Sorry if this is something obvious and thanks for the great editing program.

Boatz #562917 12/02/15 07:43 PM
Support
Support

Try renaming or moving the save's lsv file.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Hey there, I really love the work that you've put into this but I don't seem t be able to get to the new version on Mediafire? And idea? I go to the link and there's just no files listed anymore.

Edit: Hey, sorry for the issue. I was able to get the file now with no problem.

However, I'm currently getting the 'Savegame has detected tampering or corruption' message all the time and I can't seem to get rid of it. Any suggestions? I know it doesn't matter but having to dismiss it every time I load is irritating.

Last edited by Carbonights; 12/02/15 11:14 PM.
S
stranger
stranger
S
Registered just to help you out there buddy. So far all I've found to keep that tampering warning from popping up is to turn off steam sync, save the game, edit the save, then load it and go about your business. I haven't turned steam sync back on yet since I don't need it, but the tampering warning, once on, seems to stick. So if you can stomach starting a new game or reverting to an old save and editing it with steam sync off, that'll do ya.

Raze #562958 13/02/15 09:18 AM
B
stranger
stranger
B
Originally Posted by Raze

Try renaming or moving the save's lsv file.

This fixed it, thanks so much. smile

R
roe Offline
stranger
stranger
R
Thanks so much for this awesome editor.

When running it with Wineskin Winery, I had to force it to use system XQuartz, otherwise it would crash. And in case it saves somebody some searching around, I had to manually type the following path into the game data folder field, because selecting it in the dialog did not work:

Z:/Users/MY_USERNAME/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Divinity - Original Sin/Divinity - Original Sin.app/Contents/data/

Hey everyone

Is it possible to change existing spells?

Thanks in advance

E
stranger
stranger
E
Hi Dairymoose. I communicate with the help of the translator, I apologize if there are difficulties with understanding. Thanks for operation, program very good. There is a wish, add please to Item Editor (section Armor Mods) group on a thing class. That there was not a continuous long list, and it was possible to open on classes (to Armor Body, Armor Shoes, etc)
I do an example in Photoshop.

[Linked Image]

D
OP Offline
D
alpha32:
Added sanity.lsb generation for LSV-style saves ("Tampered save" message will no longer appear)

D
OP Offline
D
alpha33:
Changed default LSV compression to use high compression mode (file size will match size of original LSV archive now)
Added settings toolbar button to control compression settings

Page 24 of 33 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 32 33

Link Copied to Clipboard