Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
M
I've played the mod with four players and it worked splendidly. No issues or significant glitches. In fact the going desire was for other mods to be packed into this one, preferably incresed difficulty mods.

Truth is you can get upto 6 characters... (but still only 4 players)... and that turns your party into a tiny raiding party.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Will there be a third and fourth pyramid? Maybe porting to the first char?

Tiaexz #530606 28/07/14 01:15 PM
M
stranger
stranger
M
Really excited to get this to work!

When I load up the mod and go to the multiplayer, I can fully customize the first two characters, but the second two have some issues. They do not have skill points, you cannot change their passives, and because they don't have any skill points, they do not have any abilities. Is this a bug or is it intended/known issue?

Mushi #530637 28/07/14 02:02 PM
L
stranger
stranger
L
I have same problem, they dont have any points while creating characters, but they will recive them on beach and because of that you have no skills.

Tiaexz #530681 28/07/14 03:54 PM
M
stranger
stranger
M
I figured it out, you get all the stuff on the beach when you load it up. Not sure why I didn't try that. You are stuck with the preset abilities for the class you choose though. (gotta make sure you put the skill points into the the correct stuff to gain access to them also.)

Tiaexz #530817 28/07/14 04:46 PM
Tiaexz Offline OP
OP Offline
Known issue when you create the first two as the same gender. Attempting to resolve it at the moment but it appears to be some hard coded oddity with the character creator.

Tiaexz #530939 28/07/14 05:06 PM
M
stranger
stranger
M
Issue: Quicksave/Quickload loop
Area: Everywhere
Explanation: When quicksaving, the game starts to quickload everytime a player alt+tabs the game. Autosave works fine. I don't know if this is a game issue or something else. Just wondering if you can suggest anything.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by m33ts4k0z; 28/07/14 05:07 PM.
Tiaexz #531048 28/07/14 06:04 PM
C
stranger
stranger
C
when trying the mod with two friends we also ran into the issue where we could assign skills points and such for characters 3 and 4 during creation (we indeed had 2 female characters in the first slots). At the same time we also ran into the issue that we could not save, could these be related?

When we tried it once more we did not have 2 female characters and did not run into issues, saving/loading also worked fine.

Corodix #531075 28/07/14 06:48 PM
M
stranger
stranger
M
Originally Posted by Corodix
when trying the mod with two friends we also ran into the issue where we could assign skills points and such for characters 3 and 4 during creation (we indeed had 2 female characters in the first slots). At the same time we also ran into the issue that we could not save, could these be related?

When we tried it once more we did not have 2 female characters and did not run into issues, saving/loading also worked fine.

Thanks for your answer. I just tried by creating 1/4 female characters and the problems are still there but only when alt+tabbing. Otherwise quicksave/load works fine.

Autosaves are still working fine though.

Corodix #531128 28/07/14 09:35 PM
Tiaexz Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by Corodix
At the same time we also ran into the issue that we could not save, could these be related?

Thank you, that is indeed related to the issue. I couldn't save at all when I followed what you said here.

Last edited by Tiaexz; 29/07/14 04:35 PM.
Tiaexz #531326 29/07/14 02:58 AM
enthusiast
enthusiast
Haven't seen that in single player, if that helps.

Tiaexz #531439 29/07/14 08:29 AM
O
stranger
stranger
O
because noone in my group play female characters. Ive tried the mod btw, and it works perfectly.

Tiaexz #531657 29/07/14 05:05 PM
M
stranger
stranger
M
Guys am I the only one who is experiencing quickload loops?

EDIT: Oh well... I had a couple of other issues including the quickload loop issue... All my problems were gone after I run the game with admin rights...

Last edited by m33ts4k0z; 29/07/14 07:48 PM.
Tiaexz #531784 29/07/14 09:31 PM
F
stranger
stranger
F
Is there any way to disable just 1 of the extra characters so it becomes 3 player? My group has 3 people and we don't want to control a 4th member. Thanks!

stranger
stranger
@F5in
Originally Posted by Mace
Turning the mod into 3 player mod instead of 4 player:

1. Download first part of mod

2. Place it in your documents mod folder like any other mod.

3. Download second part of mod

4. Place it in [your Divinity Original Sin]/data/mods folder, if you don't have this create it.

This will disable the fourth Source Hunter, both in the character creation screen, and ingame.

I'm not really comfortable with modding, hence the akward way of installing it. Maybe it works without the second part of the mod. All credit goes to Tiaexz, I only deleted a couple of things.

I tried and it works wink (but dont click on the blank name field of the 4th character, during charcter creation)

Last edited by Aquarius; 29/07/14 09:55 PM.
F
stranger
stranger
F
I followed those steps but it greys out single-player and multi-player when i try to make a new game.

EDIT: Oh, I'm retarded. I thought you had to keep the original mod file with all the other .paks, didn't realize you had to delete that when using Mace's mods.
Thanks laugh

Last edited by F5in; 29/07/14 10:49 PM.
Tiaexz #532450 30/07/14 07:36 AM
B
stranger
stranger
B
hi i am new here i just wanted to know i just need to put the pax file in the game directory and is done i can play with my other friends?

stranger
stranger
@Aquarius

I am by no means a modder, I'm actually a bit suprised that it worked myself wink So there might be a problem or two with the mod, which I have no control over.

O
stranger
stranger
O
When a player is ressurected, the body sometimes dissapear for the other players, resulting in a moving helmet and armor (except for the player who threw the ress scroll)

Anyone else experience this?

Tiaexz Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by olje
When a player is ressurected, the body sometimes dissapear for the other players, resulting in a moving helmet and armor (except for the player who threw the ress scroll)

Anyone else experience this?

That is a bug with the game itself. I have experienced this unmodded.

I am half-hoping Larian say they returned from Holiday and magically fixed the code. For example, I script "edit player 3" and it edits player 1. So I move the models around and change it to "edit player 3" and it edits the (new) player 1 again.

It is the equal of clicking "My Documents" and having windows open up "Recycle Bin", then renaming the shortcut to "Recycle Bin" then when you click it, it opens "My Documents".

These bugs make absolutely no logical sense.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard