Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
V
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
V
I've run in to a couple of stone obstacles in the temple that I can't pass--although I've tried hard to do so. It's not clear if I don't actually need to get by them or if I just haven't figured how to destroy or bypass them.

One is on the stairs heading northwest from the north end of the Library. The other is on the stairs heading south near the west end of Leandra's office.

I have Leandra's spell and lab notes, I've killed Kaden and his Immaculate friends, I've destroyed the bone totem, and escaped from the mines. Is there anything I missed?

You can't reach some areas in the temple area, because the place is falling apart.
Leandra's spell is all you need. smile
Although there's a magical unlock scroll which will come in handy. It's hidden under a mound in the crypt. Be sure not to dig up any of the graves.

V
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
V
Thanks Gotcha. Yes, I found the scroll you mentioned. Unfortunately, I reloaded a previous save and apparently didn't go back and get it the second time. I'm too far along now to go back again. So it goes.

veteran
veteran
The Library area just houses a rat (who, unlike regular rats, you can talk to from a great distance).

The part of the Library is just to block off 2 mirrors and having you to go around with said mirrors, you'll notice the 'middle' part is locked off...

Link Copied to Clipboard