Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Mr. C Offline OP
OP Offline
M
As in you have one hero..

Although you can play as a solo character everytime you pick up a bloodstone they resurrect and you have to go murder them and it's a whole thing..

So, can you play a game with but one portrait and one hero? Adding on companions would be fine... but no "second hero".

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
The problem is that this doesn't make sense with the whole story.

journeyman
journeyman
I would kill for this mod!

Cause I too would infinitely prefer to just have one character. I hate being stuck with two, even though I can leave one behind in town, there's still dialogue issues to deal with and yeah 'the whole thing'...

I really wish I could make this mod myself, but it's just way beyond me. So I live in hope that some talented soul will figure out how to do this.

I have a little idea for a story based around stealth gameplay, but it involves just one character. Having two character, or worse yet, a whole party, just wouldn't work for what I have in mind frown

So all we can do is hope that one of the incredibly clever folks around here (yeah, I'm crawling) like solo gameplay too smile

R
addict
addict
R
Coincidentally, my Journey of the Lone Wolf thread now has a WIP version of a mod that makes it so that only one Source Hunter shows up in the Main Campaign (no guarantees on whether the game is completable though).

This thread showed up around the same time that I was experimenting with the idea and had posted my thread on it. I didn't have an actual mod working at that time though. But now I do, and there haven't been any obvious issues so far.

[Linked Image]

journeyman
journeyman
Ha! Great minds really do think alike!

I've just finished posting in your thread Rhidian smile

Link Copied to Clipboard