Print Thread
#537198 05/08/14 01:55 PM
K
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
Hey guys,

So I was thinking... does the attitude of your followers matter all that much in the game? I know it can change how people react to the main party members in dialogue and bartering, but since followers can't do that anyway, does their attitude rating matter?

Specifically, would Jahan taking the Know-it-All trait mean anything other than 1 free Int? From his dialogue so far, I'm surprised he didn't start with it. :p

As long as one party member has a likeable attitude and does all the talking, it doesn't matter.
What does matter though is their attitude towards you. I've read that if this gets too low then party members might leave. But I haven't seen this happening myself.

And yeah, Jahan should have started out with it. He's so annoying, that trait fits him well. smile

addict
addict
How do you check the follower's attitude towards you? I know I've had some disagreements with both, particularly Madora. Is it a different attitude to each PC, since those both have different attitudes on their own?

Just select one of your party members and hover your mouse above other party members. The attitude they show is aimed at the character that you have selected.

veteran
veteran
The only way to influence it is the generic attitude amplifier, reputation.
Keep it up, and their attitude keeps up.

Not sure if it has an use, but if what's stated is right, it should allow you to harm them a bit more often smile

Link Copied to Clipboard