Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
Fucking christ, leave it to tx3000 to come and shit on everything.

Anyway I just wanted to vent and share my current frustrations to sympathetic ears, not to start a flame war. The game is alright (not quite a superstar, but quite alright), it's just some aspects of it can be infuriating.

"We shall not fear the coming of the shadow of death."
H
journeyman
journeyman
H
DID YOU FIND A HAMMER YET????

THE VOID DRAGON DROPS ONE YOU KNOWWWW???

T
banned
banned
T
It's [...] Damar Stiehl who have some form of series comprehension problem. They somehow magically even after being told seem to not be able to get it through their heads that if the game wasn't in the condition it's in, THEN I WOULD NOT BE [...] SAYING ANYTHING NOW WOULD I. Fix the game and you then you all won't have to listen to me because there isn't anything for me to complain about with this....IMAGINE THAT....But instead they'd rather throw all the excuses around then complain about me saying something.....So it proves people actually like me to complain...

It's like moderators getting pissed about my replies to people but yet refuse to accept that my replies are the RESULT of being harassed, and instead of taking care of the problem they make it worse by trying to hold me accountable..Sure I post the reply..but that's not the problem the problem is WHY I POSTED IT ...they seem to not get that the reply I left wouldn't have been posted if the people didn't harass me into posting it. If the people didn't post harassing comments then there is nothing to reply to...everything runs fine...How are people too dumb to not see that and continue blaming the person responding....

Not sure why every forum in existence wants things to run nicely, but outright refuse to actually repair what's causing things to not run smoothly, and instead put up every single excuse there is so nothing ever gets changed.

Last edited by Elwyn; 17/08/14 09:24 PM. Reason: removed offensive language
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
This isn't going anywhere good, so I'm closing it, at least for now. Apologies to those people who wanted a productive discussion.

J'aime le fromage.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard