Print Thread
O
Orsi Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
O
Hey there.
I've been searching everywhere but I couldnt find a tutorial/guide about exactly how to create a legendary items mod.
Everything I found points to unpack main.pak, open the extracted all.xlsm and edit treasuretable although the only all.xlsm file I find it's in the Editor\Templates folder.

Yeah... I basically lost.

Is there a complete tutorial about this (or something like that)?

Thanks!

O
Orsi Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
O
Really? Nobody can point me to the right direction? frown

T
journeyman
journeyman
T
Have you unpacked the Main.pak with lstools yet?

O
Orsi Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
O
Yes. In the extracted files I found TreasureTable.xlsm in the Public/Main/Stats folder but Im not sure what or how to edit in it and what to do them...

R
addict
addict
R
The .xlsm files do not matter that much; by themselves they have 0 impact on the game. It is the Generated stats that come from those files (in Public/Main/Stats/Generated/) that really matter.

You might find it useful to look through my Tutorial thread for general main campaign modding info- http://www.larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=529996#Post529996

That being said, unfortunately the TreasureTable is one of the things that I have not seen changed successfully by anyone. I haven't been able to do it at the very least. Any changes to the Generated TreasureTable file are ignored by the game, and I don't think I've seen anyone make their own TreasureTable file for the Main campaign and get it to work.

The best that I have been able to do is change which of those defined treasuretables are used by a certain entity in the game, as well as modify items so that they are part of the randomly-picked pool that the treasuretables instruct the game to give to the NPCs using that treasuretable.

O
Orsi Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
O
Well, what I trying to do is to increase my chance to get legendary items from both loot and bosses (make them drop 4 Legendary Itens instead of 1, for instance).

Link Copied to Clipboard