Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
K
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
K
So my party entered King Boreas' room via the door with the password scroll. When the door opened, we saw Boreas straight ahead, so we came into the room, hasted Madora, and went charging into battle as we usually do. Madora missed, but was not in combat for some reason. The rest of us then walked up the stairs and were able to just pelt Boreas with attacks while he continued to walk in a slow circle like he was when we entered the room.

Killing him gave us credit in our quest log, but we're worried that killing a major boss in such a bugged way may cause bad things to happen later. Has this happened to anyone else?

apprentice
apprentice
Not I, honestly though, if you encounter something like that... I'd just recommend loading. I highly doubt it will affect your progress in the save game, but you are mostly robbing yourself of the experience of playing the game wink

There are always going to be small ai-fails, like archers shooting trees by accident, I let those slide without too much thought, because I often end up missing attacks when the unit I am targetting idle-animates away from my cursor at the worst possible time... but for fight-breaking bugs, you are only hurting your play experience smile

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard