It's been a while since my last post. I recently had to reinstall all applications on my pc, including Original Sin. Here is what I did:
  • Downloaded setup v1.0.177 and source hunter dlc installer from GoG
  • Ran setup executable
  • Ran dlc executable
  • Started Original Sin, begun new game
  • There were no trunks or golden grail from the dlc in my inventories? Saved the game, exited Original Sin
  • Re-applied dlc executable, started Original Sin, loaded savegame
  • The dlc items were there! Hurray!
  • I couldn't find Bairdotr in Cyseal .. WTH? I went to main menu, then additional content
  • Both source hunter dlc and Bair and Burglar dlc seemed installed, but there was only a V at the source hunter dlc. Clearly it was not activated.
  • Exited Original Sin, performed google search, found out I had to manually create a file called '322490' in my "documents/Larian Studios/Divinity Original Sin/DLC/" directory (containing a single null character), I did that
  • Started Original Sin, in additional content both dlcs were now marked as activated.
  • Loaded savegame. Bairdotr still nowhere to be found
  • Removed savegame and started a new game (seriously I have played the intro a 100 times by now) made my way to the village as soon as possible and found both Bairdotr and the Burgler guy (forgot his name)
  • All is well now

The point is, I find it necessary that other people don't have to go all this trouble again. Fix the GoG installers guys!

Last edited by Lotrotk; 03/10/14 04:24 PM.