Next Thread
Print Thread
T
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
T
I am not sure if itï½´s a bug or a feature:

When I remove the barrier around the white witch cabin I normally destroy the mushrooms. This time I did it with the barrier removal spell out of curiosity.

And while before always just before entering the cabin the immaculate summoner showed up himself for a last fight, this time he was in the cabin, totally passive, and was beaten to death without a single move on his side.

Now - is that a bug or a feature?

Regards,
Thorsten

addict
addict
I guess would be bug ... unless of course he was eating some mushrooms before you entered.

old hand
old hand
This is a glitch. I had it happen to me to.

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?
N
apprentice
apprentice
N
This happened to me too since the last patch that added the new companions. I'm not sure if the patch caused this, but it didn't happen to me in my last game that was before the new companions patch.

old hand
old hand
Yeh, Larian updated his AI and he was actually mushrooming. Your killing an NPC that is high, drooling and totally fuzzed out.

Nah, something must have "broke" in his AI with the last patch. I'm sure Larian knows about it as so many have pointed the glitch out. They do read these forums and see our comments but rarely post. Right now I'm sure Swen is reading this so I'll say "Hello Swen!" smile

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?
veteran
veteran
Is there a way to remove barrier without killing the mushroms? Wolgraff don't like this killings.

Alixdragon -==(UDIC)==-
Der einzige Mensch, der Dir im Weg steht, bist Du.
N
apprentice
apprentice
N
Yes. There's a spell you can find in the forest between two of the bridge trolls. If you go to Zixzax he will suggest it's possible to remove the barrier by killing the mushrooms. If you mention this to the mushrooms they will mention the approximate location of the spell.

Last edited by nbog; 11/10/14 11:38 AM.
old hand
old hand
It is on the mountain that is near those drunken midgets and plants that shoot poison at you. Up on the top of the mountain is a trap that will turn the area into lava. You need a character with good perception to see where to dig and to avoid the trap.

Link Copied to Clipboard