Next Thread
Print Thread
#560515 29/12/14 07:51 AM
F
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
The Source Hunter dlc from the retail version isn't activating on steam for me. Does anyone know a way to fix this?

Support
Support

Is it a separate key from the game? Are you getting an error message?

Did you try logging out of Steam, exiting the client, rebooting, starting Steam and logging in again?

If you right click on Divinity original Sin in your Steam Library, select Properties and switch to the DLC tab, is anything listed there (besides the 'Wolgraff and Bairdotr' companion DLC)?

F
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
It is not a separate key, I am not getting a error message.

I have tried rebooting and restarting steam.

There is nothing else other then 'Wolgraff and Bairdotr' under the DLC tab.

Support
Support

I think you will need to contact Steam support.

M
addict
addict
M
Just to make sure, have you tried creating a new profile and a new game, to see if the DLC activates ?

F
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
Just tried it, didn't work but thanks for the suggestion. Waiting on steam to resolve this now.

R
stranger
stranger
R
Did Steam get it fixed for you? I am actually having the same issue also. I bought the retail version got the companion dlc but not the source hunter.

Support
Support

This is currently being looked into. Most of Larian just got back from Christmas / New Years break.

R
stranger
stranger
R
Heya Raze,
I'm not sure how closely you work with the Larian support team, but I was wondering if any progress has been made. I contacted Steam support and still have not heard anything back. I know Steam support has had issues in the past with getting back to their customers in a timely manner. I have an option of returning the game and getting a full refund through the retailer, which I am thinking about doing and purchasing the game on-line through GoG. I only have a few more days though that I can return it, and I was just wondering if Steam has made any attempt to contact Larian.

Thanks for your understanding =)

Support
Support

Actually, Larian contacted Steam, and there should be a fix for this soon.

Support
Support

There is now a fix for this problem. Anyone with the US retail release of the game that activated their key before about Jan 7th and does not have the Source Hunter DLC can contact supportdos@larian.com.

R
stranger
stranger
R
Thanks Raze!

P
apprentice
apprentice
P
I have the same problem ...
Divinity Original Sin Digital Collectors Edition
Source DLC Hunter will not be activated on Steam Properties does not appear - only Wolgraff...
Restart or changing profile of the game does not work.

On the Support I have just written, even though I'm from America ... so we'll see smile
There must also encourage other countries

Last edited by PredatorV; 17/01/15 07:44 AM.
Support
Support

The problem above is the Source Hunter DLC not activating properly with the US retail release of the game.

With the Digital Collector's Edition, there is one copy of the DLC included. Did you check with the person who redeemed the other copy of the game, to see if they got it? I would assume whoever buys the CE should get the DLC, or if it was bought as a gift, whoever redeems the first copy of the game.

Did you contact Steam support?

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard