Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
P
I'm really excited about the Enhanced Edition, but seeing that the game will be fully voiced (I'm amazed that you got the funds for that), it just brought two questions.

- Will the voice actors being credited? The original game didn't credit them which annoyed me (I made a topic on it eight months ago trying to get information and I got nothing). Considering that the voice acting in the original was really good, I was really wondering who was behind their voices (yes, I'm a big VA nerd). Considering Alec Newman and Alix Wilton Regan were announced on Larian's Twitter, I'm now wondering if they were in the original game.
- Are the original voice actors going to reprise their roles for the Enhanced Edition, or are they going to be replaced?

Thanks in advance for the answers.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
And once again I'm also curious to know! "AAA" voice actors were mentioned, but I like the originals so I hope they won't be changed. I just want to know who they are!

J'aime le fromage.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Vometia
And once again I'm also curious to know! "AAA" voice actors were mentioned, but I like the originals so I hope they won't be changed. I just want to know who they are!

Me too laugh !

Just curious, not more, not less wink

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
enthusiast
enthusiast
I am joining to this.
Voice actors in Dragon Commander was also very good,I like it.

P.S.My reaction when I saw that all characters will be fully-voiced
hehe silly aargh

Experience is a hard master but a good teacher-Proverb of RPG player (c)

Link Copied to Clipboard