Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 38 of 42 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
addict
addict
Originally Posted by Vometia
Originally Posted by ravensRblack
I would love to call in sick but the problem is I rarely get sick. They'll know what's up. >_<

Hangovers are a sort of sickness, and probably more legitimate than other forms of sickness. Such as all of them, at least when you're in the throes of a full-on hangover.

That reminds me, we've done tea and coffee, but in addition to those, another passion is beer. I'm having a bit of a thoroughly girly fruit beer phase at the moment and have recently enjoyed some apricot beer (I think the base beer was a sort of mild ale with apricot concentrate added). It's kind of relevant since fruit beer is Belgium's national drink. I only say that to irritate a Belgian friend of mine. laugh

Back when I could still drink beers, I loved myself some nice Belgian beer too. I liked Krieks the most, but wouldn't refuse a Chimay or Leffe or Maredsous. And I could kill for a pint of Guinness.
It's all gone now : from one particular day, I never knew why, a simple sip would send me to the toilets, head first! Champagne was also contender to this annoying state but I never liked Champagne anyway.
Now I think I can re-drink but I just don't love it anymore. Guinness is still okayish, Desperados can flow in the right direction, but anything other than that I find it hard to finish

Saddest day of my life, that dreadful day was, yessir.

The Brotherhood of norD is love, the Brotherhood of norD is life.
Click to reveal..
Duchess of Gorgombert
Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
My commiserations. frown Though I could probably stand to drink less beer given that I'm perpetually trying to lose weight.

I like dark beers, though Guinness isn't my favourite (that said, I haven't had draught Guinness from a competent landlord in many years). I quite like Meantime's porter, though it seems to have become quite hard to track down; but now that Winter Is Coming(tm) there should be some nice winter beers in the shops soon.

Sorry, I seemed to have gone off on a bit of a flight of fancy there and think I've lacked the appropriate amount of compassion for your beerless woe.

J'aime le fromage.
OP Offline
I don't drink. I never acquired the taste for alcohol. Maybe a glass of brandy or rum and coke when out with friends but that's it. I hate wine, the taste reminds me of the fever medicine I used to take when I was a kid.

Steam ID: RvnBlk
GOG ID: GRANKYZ
----------------------------
Devine Order of Devinity
Discord Divinity Original Sin Lobby
addict
addict
I don't drink. I never acquired the taste for alcohol. Maybe a glass of brandy or rum and coke when out with friends but that's it. I hate wine, the taste reminds me of the fever medicine I used to take when I was a kid.

So yeah as I said before, marry me ! We could get drunk on tea and never buy a single drop of alcohol.

Click to reveal..
weird thing! a lot of antis here smile
i myself stopped drinking a year ago due to stomach issues...
but i still enjoy alcohol free beer a lot

OP Offline
Originally Posted by Dr Koin

So yeah as I said before, marry me ! We could get drunk on tea and never buy a single drop of alcohol.

I dunno....I can't trust you to not trade me in for tea. Speaking of, I tried a new blend today - Hibiscus.

Devine Order of Devinity
addict
addict
[quote=Dr Koin]
I dunno....I can't trust you to not trade me in for tea. Speaking of, I tried a new blend today - Hibiscus.

And yeah Hibiscus, I have a few of those wink That red tint is impressive ! But it leaves you with a soggy tongue.

Click to reveal..
mallow is also great, healthy for your digestion nice red tint
and no soggy tongue :P

enthusiast
enthusiast
Don't know if this is the right thread, but has anybody looked at the page-count of this section of the forum?

We already have 8 pages of threads in this section of the forum, while Divinity: Original Sin 1 got only three pages over a timeperiod of two years since the announcement and the kickstarter-campaign!

And already we discussed us in a corner in some topics. So yeah, D:OS 2 will be the greater game in every aspect laugh.

*Drinks good old black-tea. Without milk, because milk and tea don't belong together!*

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Came by to say hello but you're still -- STILL! -- talking about tea!

*sips latté*

enthusiast
enthusiast
There is a reason why you use THE T-Word (The) so everybody knows, T-hat you T-alk serious. T is everything and you will bow T-o T-he T's of T's! Have at TEA! ... Sorry, got carried away^^.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
I'm off to have another coffee.

:p

J'aime le fromage.
enthusiast
enthusiast
TEA-retic laugh!

D
apprentice
apprentice
D

See you back here at 1am tonight when neither of us can sleep?

OP Offline
Originally Posted by Devin at Larian
Came by to say hello but you're still -- STILL! -- talking about tea!

*sips latté*

Well, I'm having a triple caramel macchiato right now. A high dose of espresso is the only way I can cure my migraine. laugh

(I'm inclusive.)

There was also a short talk of alcoholic drinks yesterday.

Devine Order of Devinity
Duchess of Gorgombert
Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Devin at Larian
See you back here at 1am tonight when neither of us can sleep?

Quite possibly! I have terrible insomnia anyway so I figure I may as well enjoy some serious caffeine while I'm at it.

Well, I'm having a triple caramel macchiato right now. A high dose of espresso is the only way I can cure my migraine. laugh

(I'm inclusive.)

There was also a short talk of alcoholic drinks yesterday.

That's a point, I really need to fix my espresso machine, or rather find someone who actually knows how to deal with its boiler. I could quite fancy a macchiato now that you mention it. I'm not entirely convinced it's the ideal migraine cure, but I'm always in favour of things that cheer you up anyway (and am absolutely the last person anyone who's seeking abstinence should turn to).

Today is an alcoholic drink day for me because today I went into Oxford, and Oxford's traffic and car-park situation has that effect on me. Nothing very exciting, just some dark ales, though I am rather enjoying some of the Jura whiskies at the moment: I say that from the perspective of someone who usually prefers Irish, and these seem to be a nice halfway house between Scotch and Irish.

Last edited by Vometia; 23/10/15 02:23 PM.

J'aime le fromage.
journeyman
journeyman
Thought I'd pop in and see what I missed, seeing as I'm usually in the discord lobby nowadays. How is everyone?

Steam ID: ThePenguinK1d
40 mins and the work is over. d:os ee is waiting for me ))

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
macchiato

Affogatto: A shot of espresso over a small scoop of vanilla ice cream. Nothing's better.

Everyone having fun today? Things are busy here... ;-)

C
stranger
stranger
C
How do i get my Divinity Original Sin EE code from kickstarter?

Page 38 of 42 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 41 42

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard