Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 39 of 42 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 42
Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Devin at Larian
Affogatto: A shot of espresso over a small scoop of vanilla ice cream. Nothing's better.

That sounds absolutely awesome: diabetes be damned! (Actually I already make an exception for chocolate anyway...)

I'm in a slight state of trauma right now because my gf just bought another three herbal teas to add to the already expansive collection of suspicious things that she never drinks. I'm now drinking an enormous mug of Assam to try to dispel the horror.

J'aime le fromage.
D
apprentice
apprentice
D
I take my affogato in a shot glass. Teaspoon of vanilla ice-cream. Dribble of espresso. Yum.

My wife has a collection of several hundred* teas accumulated over the last fifteen years.

Why aren't you people playing the Enhanced Edition...? hehe

*Okay, probably about 60.

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
KS backers, your email on how to get D:OS Enhanced Edition just went out. hehe

Just checking if my kickstarter badge works or do I have to wait a confirmation email?

Edit: Yep seems like I have to wait, well thanks for the EE cannot wait to play it soon :P

Last edited by Texoru; 27/10/15 08:16 PM.
I take my affogato in a shot glass. Teaspoon of vanilla ice-cream. Dribble of espresso. Yum.

My wife has a collection of several hundred* teas accumulated over the last fifteen years.

Sitting at work and drinking coffee.

Started yesterday the tactician mode. Was killed by the first summoned monsters before the tutorial dungeon. I'm fascinated.

addict
addict

I caaaan't I'm deeply stuck at work and contrary to you guys I'm quite hating it :p
Hopefully this will be done and over by thursday. One can wish.

And I suppose I must have around 60 teas too yeah.

And how are things going around at Larian's now that EE is released? laugh

Originally Posted by ChavaiotH

Started yesterday the tactician mode. Was killed by the first summoned monsters before the tutorial dungeon. I'm fascinated.

Heh, coop partner did try too. I think he was killed around the same spot. This should be interesting. Can't wait for someone to stream a Tactician Iron Man game !

The Brotherhood of norD is love, the Brotherhood of norD is life.
Click to reveal..
D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Things are good. Reviews are good. We're good.

And we're already getting back into D:OS2. hehe

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Seems the spammers have followed in the wake of the new release! Grr. Just banned a couple, but I'm off out in a bit, any other mods around to keep an eye on things?

Also, four hours' sleep for the second night running. I think there's only so much help coffee can provide...

J'aime le fromage.
D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Originally Posted by Vometia
Seems the spammers have followed in the wake of the new release! Grr. Just banned a couple, but I'm off out in a bit, any other mods around to keep an eye on things?

Also, four hours' sleep for the second night running. I think there's only so much help coffee can provide...

I'll keep an eye out. Glad it's not just me who's not sleeping. Is your snorey father-in-law visiting you too?!

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I'll keep an eye out. Glad it's not just me who's not sleeping. Is your snorey father-in-law visiting you too?!

Thankfully not! I just never got the hang of sleeping. Which is a pity, because it seems like such a good hobby to have.

J'aime le fromage.
addict
addict

Thankfully not! I just never got the hang of sleeping. Which is a pity, because it seems like such a good hobby to have.

Huh? Wuzzat ??

The Brotherhood of norD is love, the Brotherhood of norD is life.
Click to reveal..
D
apprentice
apprentice
D

Having reflected that my contribution to this thread lately largely consists of (a) insomnia and (b) coffee I'm drinking no more coffee today in an attempt to sleep tonight.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I gave up coffee for a while on that basis, but it made no difference and I realised I was just depriving myself! I think they suggest no coffee after about 6pm, which seems like a good idea.

J'aime le fromage.
journeyman
journeyman
You not in Ireland then Devin?

Steam ID: ThePenguinK1d
D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Very much in Ireland. Swen's here too. We're having a LOT of fun.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
I went to Ireland once. I think I was headed to Saffron Walden but took a wrong turn somewhere along the way. I only stayed for lunch.

J'aime le fromage.
D
apprentice
apprentice
D
I went to Ireland once. I think I was headed to Saffron Walden but took a wrong turn somewhere along the way. I only stayed for lunch.

Saffron Walden? She was good in that thing with the sharks.

I'd leave Ireland if I could. Unfortunately right now the best job in the world is there.

D
stranger
stranger
D
A shot of espresso with some warm amaretto over vanilla bean ice cream... that's how it's done.

On a side note... how long do we have to wait until we get codes?

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Saffron Walden? She was good in that thing with the sharks.

I'd leave Ireland if I could. Unfortunately right now the best job in the world is there.

Never occurred to me it sounded like someone's name! I rather liked what I saw of Dublin, seemed to have a nice relaxed atmosphere compared to the UK, or at least the bits of it I've lived in lately.

Originally Posted by Demigod696
A shot of espresso with some warm amaretto over vanilla bean ice cream... that's how it's done.

On a side note... how long do we have to wait until we get codes?

Amaretto is too almondy for me, though I guess that it kinda the point of it! Not sure about codes, unless you mean BBcode in which case you should be able to use that now.

J'aime le fromage.
D
stranger
stranger
D
By code I mean steam key. It's my first time backing anything on kicstarter

Last edited by Demigod696; 02/11/15 02:05 AM.
Page 39 of 42 1 2 37 38 39 40 41 42

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard