Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 57 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 56 57
old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Skeptical_Bunny
Originally Posted by Horrorscope
Two Bugs.

From the tunnel under the graveyard and the back room you can go into. The traps are not visible like they used to be in the highlighted places. Some traps are still showing in nearby areas, these simply aren't. The traps are still there, they will still trigger and you will still die.

They are visible, you just need the perception needed to spot them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh.. and by the way.. your forum is broken.. quotes doesn't work as it should and I'm having an issue with adding images. The images are like they should be in the preview, but not when I post.

Thanks for the answer, I believe I have one very high for what one can expect for early game. I'll get back with that score. This then was a change, was it documented if you now? If true, then it's a bit odd, you can't see, you can't do a search in the area to spot it, and well you are simply going to blow up. Then you have the odd situation of needing to heal everyone quick before they burn to death and then you are now using a controller and trying to do this fast, because this damage is now in real-time and with no pause. So for me it was reload, (now I'm needed to save often over this) and then shoot a flare or something at the ground if it is an invisi mine, or if it is an invisi plate trap... I guess just run and close my eyes. Strange change. I can assure you it was sloppy as all can be and wifey not impressed. smile

The Hardcore feature this must be fun, this is something people typically go ape poop over.

EDIT: I have a couple with 7 but I did need a Perception of 8 to see those particular ones. In the area they have some traps that can be seen with 7 and not needing 8. I guess I always had an 8 when I played prior as I always saw all the traps before. Thanks for the tip.

Last edited by Horrorscope; 03/11/15 05:08 PM.
T
stranger
stranger
T
@Adrian Pedersen, Your #12 & #13 is spot on, damn i hate that my character can't seem to shoot over an obstacle higher than his knees frown

Last edited by Thomas_T; 03/11/15 05:46 PM.
A
apprentice
apprentice
A
Originally Posted by Thomas_T
@Adrian Pedersen, Your #12 & #13 is spot on, damn i hate that my character can't seem to shoot over an obstacle higher than his knees frown

It sadly seems like some poor choices were made when it comes to archery. I hope they will fix it, but I'm not getting my hopes up. There's bugs and glitches piling up, and this one is hardly a gamebreaker.

C
stranger
stranger
C
Here are a few more bugs/issues I have found in the PS4 version of the game:

1. King Crab Inn Trophy still hasn't popped and I've been in and out of the place a few hundred times already. Cleared the basement, every room, every quest and still nothing.

2. Taunt doesn't seem to work properly. It will state if its successful or not, but even when it is they still seem to ignore the character that taunted.

3. Not sure if this is a game issue or PSN issue, but I didn't earn any trophies last night during my playthrough, but then this morning when I logged into the PS4. Two trophies popped up out of the blue and I wasn't even in the game yet.

4. "Distill my Heart" quest in Hunter's Edge. Need the "Sack of Barley" to complete the quest. Checked the inventory on my characters and my friend's characters and neither of us seemed to have received it. Went back to the barley field thinking maybe we forgot to loot it and get the message that we already harvested all the useable barley.

Originally Posted by Hechicera

With two things CiessaDesiste reported: sinew, I have seen it drop and found strong sinew (using knife gives sinew) on one vendor reliably. Also my crabclaw helmet combines have worked. So unsure if those are going to be intermittent.

On PC, using Kb&M, playing solo classic with two characters and two companions and no mods at all.

Don't know if you just didn't see it or just ignored the fact that my reported issues are on the PS4 version of the game, but if you've read through this thread there are a few issues that are occurring in certain versions of the game and some that occur in all versions. Just because you found Sinew in the PC version doesn't mean there isn't an issue in the PS4 version.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by CeissaDesiste

Don't know if you just didn't see it or just ignored the fact that my reported issues are on the PS4 version of the game, but if you've read through this thread there are a few issues that are occurring in certain versions of the game and some that occur in all versions. Just because you found Sinew in the PC version doesn't mean there isn't an issue in the PS4 version.

I saw. And that is precisely why I state in bug threads my platform/environment as well. It can help track them down.

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
Just bumping this, and added a bit to my list. Hoping for a patch soon.

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Any news about the next Patch for enhanced edition?

X
apprentice
apprentice
X
Not sure if this has been mentioned before:

1. "Sight" Range doesn't appear to increase beyond the initial 18.5. This is especially frustrating for "Bow" users with bows that have a range of 22, but you can only shoot 18.5. This is yet another "Bow" problem.

2. "Hearing" doesn't update it's number to reflect he bonus that it is getting from Perception, you can examine its tool tip and see it is getting a bonus from perception, but its not being displayed without you manually examining it.

3. Bow's cant shoot more then 18.5 meters even though they have a 22 meter range (see issue 1, repeating for emphasis).

4. In the very first fight in the game, its possible to get one of your characters "Stuck" in the cliff wall making them unable to participate in combat. (press against the "right" hand wall as you approach the fight trigger).

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
Originally Posted by john carmack
Any news about the next Patch for enhanced edition?

Not so far as I can tell. Our friends at Larian are keeping unusually quiet, but I guess they're working shotgun hours to fix stuff.

S
stranger
stranger
S
I think I may have run into a gamebreaking bug. I am playing D:OS EE build v2.0.99.113 on PC via steam.

I wanted to see what the henchmen are like so I could take them into account when building my party. Therefore, I started a new game and rushed to the hall of heroes. When I talked to the henchman merchant, he told me he would show me the available characters. A single henchman appears... and then nothing. I can't talk to or highlight the merchant or henchman.

This is the first time I got here so I'm not sure how this is supposed to play out, but I assume he lines up all the available henchmen and allows you to inspect and purchase them. Am I doing something wrong or did the game break? Reloading an earlier save doesn't fix it.

Image album: http://imgur.com/a/qTgUQ

EDIT: Started a completely new game but still ran into the same problem.

EDIT2: Deleted all saves, verified game cache with steam, uninstalled, reinstalled, started a new game. Same problem.

old hand
old hand
Originally Posted by Stabbey
Originally Posted by flamewave
Boulder Bash UI needs to be improved to ensure that the highlights match what actually happens when the boulder is activated.
Currently some enemies shown in red, are not affected.

Do you mean that they are being shown in red, but not being hit by the oil?

The description of Boulder Bash says that the boulder has a 1.0 meter radius, which means you need to practically drop it on the enemy's head. The oil puddle radius is a lot larger than the boulder impact radius.

I reported this as well, yes it looks like a med-sized AOE spell when target/placing it, you would hit basically the target and any adjacent. But when you fire it, it is a single hitter. The new ground forming animation also is the size of what you expected when targeting, but those around the main target don't take damage even while inside the transformed terrain. It is inconsistent. I didn't read the desc, but that seems to be accurate, targeting and animation is not.

stranger
stranger
Sorry if I repeat what other have already reported but I didn't read through the whole thread. So here goes for the Ps4 version:

Bugs:

-sound effects dropping out randomly (footsteps, casting effects, ...), music and voice-over still working
-2nd main character's stats, skills and talents always resetted upon entering a friend's server (reloading solves this)
-no trophy support for Player 2!? ( :( )
-reparing an item triggers a message in both your own and your coop buddy's face everytime you repair anything. Why? It's unnecessary!

Wish list:

-being able to zoom out a bit more. Seriously, it's too close to the ground. Finding your way can be really tough even on the furthest zoom factor. Surely that can't be too difficult to patch in?
-being able to move chat boxes or the item list of radial search. The text boxes are too big and block your sight
-screen options (brightness, contrast, ...), where art thou?
-being able to save your connection settings (open to friends, invitation only, ...),right now it needs to be selected each time
-make it so that the characters are always in the same spot when switching between them in the character menu (L2). It's confusing to have them switching position randomly (?)

I'd like to finish with: Great game, easily one of my GotY.

S
stranger
stranger
S
I downloaded the v2.0.99.676 patch, and it seems to have fixed the problem I was having with the henchman merchant becoming unselectable.

I don't know if this was intentional since it's not mentioned in the patch notes, but thanks anyway Larian!

N
stranger
stranger
N
I download the patch too, but the problem with ahru who dissapear after the portal when he give you the first pyramid i still there.

I see i'm not the only one. I really hope we can fix this problem because we can't play and progress without spellbooks.

Last edited by Nameless; 05/11/15 06:14 PM.
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Patchnotes for v2.0.99.676 ?

X
apprentice
apprentice
X
Think this was a minor patch, as a lot of issues in this thread weren't even touched..

Also, where is the GOG patch :p, should have bought the steam version. :p

Last edited by Xionanx; 05/11/15 06:39 PM.
journeyman
journeyman
Don't know if it has been said, but when one character steal and send the loot directly to his partner, the partner is classified as stealing, if he is in sight of another npc.

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Xionanx
Think this was a minor patch, as a lot of issues in this thread weren't even touched..

Also, where is the GOG patch :p, should have bought the steam version. :p

2.0.99.676 now released on GOG

"Patch 2.0.99.676 2.0.98.842+ (gog-3+) -> 2.0.99.676 (gog-6) 70 MB"

it is 70MB - can not be a minor patch?!

Last edited by john carmack; 05/11/15 06:51 PM.
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Steam Patch Notes:

Patch version 2.0.99.676
5. November - Larian_Octaaf
Hi everyone,

Our latest patch fixes a few more issues we've seen popping up.
Please keep reporting the issues you encounter via community forums or our support page.

Version 2.0.99.676:

on pickup: do not stack items automatically inside a container in your inventory
fixed disarm toolkit being destroyed on cancelling disarm
fixed Victoria's book: Forgotten Language of Faery not always generating correctly
fixed summon spells or other tasks being cancelled during casting due to tutorial pop-up
henchman UI : added class icon
Fixed minor issues with crafting
Fixed problem with holding button to craft on high FPS
Fixed henchman UI disappearing on controller layout
Fixed henchman base stats
Fixed camera issue with play at the fair in Cyseal
Honour mode now correctly deletes savegame on game over
Fixed skills not being reset during character respec
Stat and ability point compendiums no longer disappear from vendor
Fixed not being able to right-click in sneak mode
Fixed some containers not opening
Fixed issue with skillbook requirements when you already have this skill from wand
Fixed button hint position of containers when opening from active search or inventory
Fixed popping left and right for compare tooltips
Fixed zoom being blocked when chatlog is pinned
Fixed pickpocket only working once when stealing nothing
Fixed issues with tutorials in split-screen
While in controller mode and pressing alt-f4, allow keyboard and mouse input
Fixed crash when dragging and picking up items at the same time
Fixed black screen issue when switching active character right before loading other region
Fixed camera focus issue on void dragon

D
journeyman
journeyman
D
After getting this patch installed, my game crashes to desktop everytime I try to reload. Ie. I want to load a previously saved game (be it quick save or regular save) and the game crashes to windows desktop. However when I restart the game then I can load any save game.

Page 8 of 57 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 56 57

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard