Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 25 of 57 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 56 57
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Patch v2.0.104.737 is out now (on GOG) but i cannot find any Patch notes...

...Still Sound issues - Sound still cuts during battle frown

Last edited by john carmack; 25/12/15 10:19 AM.
Support
Support

Muscleshades;
I'm glad you got it working; hopefully you'll find it was worth the trouble.

john carmack;
The latest patch fixed a performance issue that could develop mid to late game, possibly causing a crash when switching map areas.

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
thank you wink

G
addict
addict
G
A little quality of life improvement :
There is a symbol of lock when mouse over chest. (If the chest is locked.) The symbol/icon has always gray color. Could you make it yellow, as it is an un-opened container?
It nice to have the same color coding.

Thank you

Last edited by gGeo; 25/12/15 02:18 PM.
N
stranger
stranger
N
After reaching the tenebrium mine in a CO-OP game, I've been unable to rejoin the my friend's game. After copying the save game to my computer and loading, my friend was likewise unable to join me.

It seems to be a problem with the savegame, as there's no problem with connecting to a new game. Did the most recent patch bring new incompatibilities to the savegames?

The latest crashdump:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3duned8fh8t0vmd/CrashDump+-+12-25-2015+14h+09m+37s.dmp

E
stranger
stranger
E
Mac, El Capitan (10.11.2), Steam version
Getting the following msg in the log:
25.12.2015 19:03:08.000 kernel[0]: process Divinity - Origi[5378] thread 90393 caught burning CPU! It used more than 50% CPU (Actual recent usage: 57%) over 180 seconds. thread lifetime cpu usage 90.759781 seconds, (71.387448 user, 19.372333 system) ledger info: balance: 90006893918 credit: 90011732861 debit: 4838943 limit: 90000000000 (50%) period: 180000000000 time since last refill (ns): 157578372370

Dump is here

M
stranger
stranger
M
It is Raze =) great game so far looking forward to putting more hours in it definitely the rpg I've been missing in my life

I
stranger
stranger
I
Im having a issue on ps4 And need Desperate help when i play during gameplay at random times my sound will stutter for like a second then its fine then after a bot another second or half second stutter enough to notice it, ive tried reinstalling And updating the game ive tried on my TV .on speakers,2 different headsets, changed audio settings from PCM to dolby nothing works And it only does it in divinity not in other games so its the game????

Support
Support
Originally Posted by nm79
After reaching the tenebrium mine in a CO-OP game, I've been unable to rejoin the my friend's game. After copying the save game to my computer and loading, my friend was likewise unable to join me.

Please email supportdos@larian.com, with a description of the problem (or link to your post) and the report.zip file (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) generated by the D:OS EE Analysis Tool (for Windows).
Extract the zip file somewhere and run the AnalysisTool.exe. When that loads, browse to the install folder (if it is not automatically detected), optionally run the tests first, and then generate a report (it will be saved in the same location as the Analysis Tool).

The report will contain system and game information, as well as your saved games. To reduce the file size, you can delete most of the saves from the zip. Leave the save in the mines that you can not join, as well as the most recent save before that point, where you can (if available).

Originally Posted by eleve
Mac, El Capitan (10.11.2), Steam version
Getting the following msg in the log:

I'll forward that to the person who usually handles Mac support.

Originally Posted by infamoussixnl
Im having a issue on ps4 And need Desperate help when i play during gameplay at random times my sound will stutter for like a second then its fine

Did you try changing the sound quality, if that's an option in the console audio options? Does it make a difference if you lower the graphics settings?
I'm not sure what else to suggest that you didn't already try. There is a patch which should be released for consoles early in the new year, but there is no ETA yet, and I don't know if there are any fixes or changes included which would help.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Hi Larian,

Here's a belgian player, loving your work ;-)
I've noticed a minor bug with crossbow and the planified orders (maj+clic)
In fight, when I order to my marksman (with a crossbow) to shoot 2 times in a row a target, the second shoot doesn't works.

The first shoot's animation works, and the target receive damages, but the second's animation is half-ended and the shoot isn't fired.
I don't know if I'm clear, just let me know :P

You're still doing amazing job !

G
stranger
stranger
G
Raze;
Thanks, the re-install in another directory helps.
We figure out that there must be only english symbols in path to the game executable.

veteran
veteran
Bugged quest: distil my heart.

Zixzax is in front of the garden portal (endgame) and I no longer have the option to age the spirit whiskey. He is stuck in the dialog 'are you sure you want to go trough the portal'

Not in the mood for cheese?
That excuse has more holes than a slice this fine Gorgombert!
L
stranger
stranger
L
Combat bug:

The portraits showing combat order don't always accurately reflect current health status. One of my main characters was at half health, as per their health bar and the portrait on the left side of the screen, but the combat order portrait still showed them at full health.

Support
Support
Originally Posted by Barmo
In fight, when I order to my marksman (with a crossbow) to shoot 2 times in a row a target, the second shoot doesn't works.

The same problem occurs with wands, as well.

Originally Posted by LowSlash
The portraits showing combat order don't always accurately reflect current health status.

No, by design (or at least the way they were implemented) they just show the health at the start of the turn.

H
apprentice
apprentice
H
There is a displaying issue. Some item characteristics do not use word wrap and a text may be truncated (text ids of these characteristics are h0b55e55fg0b1dg4c92g899egca5204be3932 and h45484416gd69bg4d03g80fdga518ae3b0bd5).

[Linked Image]

H
apprentice
apprentice
H
From load screen game tips:
"To examine a character, hover over them and hit [Left Ctrl]. The higher your Loremaster skill, the more detailed the info you get."
Seems that this does not work. I have tried that but nothing happened.

Support
Support

You can right click a character and select Examine. Using Ctrl was changed in the EE, but apparently the tooltip was not.

H
apprentice
apprentice
H
Originally Posted by Raze

You can right click a character and select Examine. Using Ctrl was changed in the EE, but apparently the tooltip was not.

Yes, it's quite confusing. Also there is a hotkey option for that in Controls menu.

G
addict
addict
G
Originally Posted by Raze

The original idea allowed to get details by:
- one simple Ctrl click !
Now, enhanced edition player has to do:
- move mouse (to the oponent)
- press right button
- move mouse (for selection in the menu)
- press left button (confirm menu)
- move mouse (to get focus of the inspection window)
- scroll list (to be able to see resistances)
- move mouse (for the cross icon to close window)
- press left mouse button to close window

That is not very funny.

Would you be so kind to allow the old simple method?

Thank you so much

Last edited by gGeo; 31/12/15 09:08 PM.
E
stranger
stranger
E
to the quest "Blood Stone Frederick". impossible to take the book that opens the secret passage in the office's Maradino. I'm stuck even with an old backup

Page 25 of 57 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 56 57

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard