Print Thread
#572561 28/10/15 08:53 PM
V
Vardis Offline OP
journeyman
OP Offline
journeyman
V
Please make the "take all" button (default space) also close containers if there's nothing in the container. It works fine by taking all and closing the container if there's something in it, but not if it's empty.

I'll add another. Please, pretty please, make the Inventory sort order sticky, so that it stays with the last order you select (or make it optional). I generally only ever want to use Last Added and can count on one hand how often I've used the others (like Gold Value).

L
stranger
stranger
L
Have to agree with the Take All not closing empty containers, makes rifling though boxes a pain.

Holding CTRL to do a forced attack no longer gives a distance readout like it did in DoS. On purpose or bug? Was handy in battle for knowing how far away you were from a target when your available attacks didnt reach that far.

If you change RClick to rotate camera, which to be honest is the best way, you can no longer get context sensitive popup on items like examine or unlock etc. If its not possible to have this recognised, could perhaps something like the information key (not sure thats the right name, the button you press for getting mob information) be used to temporarily override the rotation so we have access to the context popup.

And, youve guessed it, everyone seems to be complaining about it, picking up items is not as responsive as it was in DoS, even using double click does not fix it 100%.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard