#574227 05/11/15 02:18 PM
U
Unum Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
U
Hi everyone,

Our latest patch fixes a few more issues we've seen popping up.
Please keep reporting the issues you encounter via community forums or our support page.

Version 2.0.99.676:

on pickup: do not stack items automatically inside a container in your inventory
fixed disarm toolkit being destroyed on cancelling disarm
fixed Victoria's book: Forgotten Language of Faery not always generating correctly
fixed summon spells or other tasks being cancelled during casting due to tutorial pop-up
henchman UI : added class icon
Fixed minor issues with crafting
Fixed problem with holding button to craft on high FPS
Fixed henchman UI disappearing on controller layout
Fixed henchman base stats
Fixed camera issue with play at the fair in Cyseal
Honour mode now correctly deletes savegame on game over
Fixed skills not being reset during character respec
Stat and ability point compendiums no longer disappear from vendor
Fixed not being able to right-click in sneak mode
Fixed some containers not opening
Fixed issue with skillbook requirements when you already have this skill from wand
Fixed button hint position of containers when opening from active search or inventory
Fixed popping left and right for compare tooltips
Fixed zoom being blocked when chatlog is pinned
Fixed pickpocket only working once when stealing nothing
Fixed issues with tutorials in split-screen
While in controller mode and pressing alt-f4, allow keyboard and mouse input
Fixed crash when dragging and picking up items at the same time
Fixed black screen issue when switching active character right before loading other region
Fixed camera focus issue on void dragon

http://steamcommunity.com/games/373420/announcements/detail/55527739580900930

S
S
Fixed skills not being reset during character respec

Well shit, I thought that was a feature, not a bug. The skill reset was one of the most annoying things ever in the original release, of course it was making the respec too cheep.

H
stranger
stranger
H
A few issues that arised after installing this patch

-Containers always show the "non-visited" status even if you have visited them.
-Lucky charm indicator apperas not to be working (not sure if the skill still works in the background)
-Henchmen fixed for base stats, but now get all their level bonuses doubled, which is a much more serious issue. (UPDATE: confirmed to be only a visual bug)

Last edited by Hugo; 05/11/15 04:56 PM. Reason: updated henchmen issue
veteran
veteran
None of the more annoying co-op bugs were fixed? frown Having to remove hitpoint modifying equipment, re-equip it, and heal everyone back up after each save-game reload is a real drag. On top of that, about a third of the time the characters load with all 5's for stats (meaning another re-load is required).

R
journeyman
journeyman
R
...I have a new weird bug from the patch now.
Apparently the option to have people not be highlighted in the options is now reversed, so wanting highlights results in no highlights and not wanting highlights results in highlights.

Also I am not happy about the change made to where things don't auto stack if they are in a container in your inventory. That was a great feature, why remove it?

Last edited by Raith; 05/11/15 07:37 PM.
A
stranger
stranger
A
I had the attribute reset happen quite frequently in the original version as well (along with all abilities being reset to zero). I assumed it was simply because of my crappy internet would forget to load it sometimes, as it never happened to the friends I played with.

Last edited by AIso; 05/11/15 07:26 PM.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by AIso
I had the attribute reset happen quite frequently in the original version as well (along with all abilities being reset to zero). I assumed it was simply because of my crappy internet would forget to load it sometimes, as it never happened to the friends I played with.

I've only ever seen it to the connecting player, never the host.

E
stranger
stranger
E
[on PS4] Seems like the sinew bug has been fixed? I had gotten zero sinew at >15 hours of playtime, then after the 1.02 update, I got 4-5 in a half hour. Still haven't seen them on vendors though...

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard