Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
E
OP Offline
E
I've compiled the data irva has posted, and put it into a database that can be used to search craftable items.

Instructions:

Select the skill you wish to look up (leave set to "any" if you don't care).
Select the maximum skill level you wish to look up. (leave set to 5 if you want all recipes)
Select the category you wish to look up (weapons, enchantments, etc.). Leave as "any" if you want all categories.
Enter any word or portion of a word for the items you want to look up. This is not case sensitive.

Without further adieu, here is the link.

www.irodemine.com/divinitycraft.php

Feedback or request appreciated.

G
addict
addict
G
Make table background black. So the text is more readable. e.g. compare to this forum style.
Make a word in category comlumn clickable so I can press grenade there and it sorts out. Yes I can choose from the menu upthere but ... just handy.

Last edited by gGeo; 20/11/15 02:04 AM.
veteran
veteran
What does this mean ? :
"IL1", "IL9", "IL14", "IL22", ....
And
IL= HL ?

Last edited by Joram; 20/11/15 09:25 AM.

On 7th of february 2015 : I start a new adventure in the Divinity world of Original Sin,
it's a Fantastic Freaking Fabulous Funny ... it's my All Time Favorite One !
C
C
It means item level.

If you are lvl 20 and you try to boost a lvl 10 items, it will not be more than if you were level 10 and trying to boost the lvl 10 item.

E
OP Offline
E
IL = item level
HL = Hero Level

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
I'm not sure someone told you this already, but THANK YOU laugh
It's very easy to use!

As a feedback maybe you could change the text colour when you have a specific change on a C5.
ie: the bow craft
"(C5: Dexterity, Max Action Points, or Speed bonus)" could be in another text colour.

Next step might be to get an icon for each element of this list, that would help people who are not English speaker to understand what it is etc..

Great job wink

I
stranger
stranger
I
1. I found an error: Poison flasks are not used to create debuff potions. Small poison potions are used instead.

2. Let us search if the item is an ingredient or an end-product.

3. Change the background to black.

E
OP Offline
E
Originally Posted by IBNobody
1. I found an error: Poison flasks are not used to create debuff potions. Small poison potions are used instead.

2. Let us search if the item is an ingredient or an end-product.

3. Change the background to black.

I'll look into correcting the poison flask issue. You already can search regardless of if it is an end-product, or an ingredient. You mean you want to be able to filter the results by those two categories?

E
OP Offline
E
Originally Posted by Aguilar
I'm not sure someone told you this already, but THANK YOU laugh
It's very easy to use!

As a feedback maybe you could change the text colour when you have a specific change on a C5.
ie: the bow craft
"(C5: Dexterity, Max Action Points, or Speed bonus)" could be in another text colour.

Next step might be to get an icon for each element of this list, that would help people who are not English speaker to understand what it is etc..

Great job wink

I'll look into how much would be required to change the text markup for that. It might be simpler to make it a separate entry that requires C5, and would thus be searchable that way.

Thank you for the compliment & you're welcome!

I
stranger
stranger
I
Originally Posted by emmagine
I'll look into correcting the poison flask issue. You already can search regardless of if it is an end-product, or an ingredient. You mean you want to be able to filter the results by those two categories?

Yes.

Also, I can't remember off the top of my head, but there were a few items that your table didn't list.

E
OP Offline
E
If you can let me know what's missing ill add them

R
stranger
stranger
R
Ancient Skull belt gives intelligence.

E
OP Offline
E
All skulls do the same thing as best I can make out, is that incorrect?

R
stranger
stranger
R
Crafting 1 Ancient Skull Belt Magical Ancient Human Skull
+
Rope (Constitution: +1(HL1) / +2 HL17), Earth Resistance: +5%(HL1) / +10%(HL6) / +15%(HL11) / +20%(HL16) / +25%(HL21)) Belts

This is from the guide. Crafting this belt should say Intelligence +1 / +2. Otherwise its correct.

E
OP Offline
E
Any more additions? Any insight to how to craft inert wands as the patch notes imply you can?

D
apprentice
apprentice
D
Inert wands are crossed with 1 of the essences to obtain a wand that discharges that element. As far as I could tell, the different types of inert wands is irrelevant as to the quality of final wand....so why they cost differing amounts is unknown.

Crafting wands is random based on the crafter's level....initially it is no bonus, +1 int or +1 cons; by level 8 (I think, it could be 10) it is random with no bonus, +2 int or +2 cons.....it gets to +3 but I have only verified that at level 20, so not sure how quickly it happens......crafting wands is def op, but as most won't take the time to craft it is a great perk for those who will.

E
OP Offline
E
Different quality of base wands yield different spells. It also affects the damage the wand deals, but the higher quality wands deal less damage. So it's a trade off if you REALLY want that free higher level spell or not. That part is already in the page. Feel free to take a look.

The question I have is regarding the "crafting of inert wands" which according to the patch notes for the EE, you can do. Note that it doesn't say crafting inert wants, it says that you can create an inert wand! smile

R
stranger
stranger
R
It also says you can create a shield using a barrel lid. I think it's just phrased confusingly and not actually possible.

S
stranger
stranger
S
Hello,
I'm heavily using this tool for the sake of its awesomeness so thank you for your job.
I have to admit though that there is some mistakes for few items.

For exemple, i just crafter a belt with a magical skull and a rope, and it gave me +1 int (hl4)
Maybe i am missing something but that should give me something else, no ? (Con if i remember)

E
OP Offline
E
Keep reporting any errors you see. credit to the original author of the list that I utilized to make the tool is in the original post. Feel free to let them know as well.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard