Print Thread
F
Fonzosh Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
Hi,

Im new to the whole divinity experience so Im playing it right of the bat with the enhanced edition. As in old (and new) Baldurs gate I allways feel that the characters that I pick up doesnt have the skills I want them to have. Is there a way to fix this? Ive read that original divinity had som sort of modding engine, but is there something like this in EE? If not, is someone working on this? Ive found this one http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5625478&sid=a3fd13e8f0eec000fd3885288e8bc27b on the net but cant for the life of me get it to work (Im using windows 7).

Another thing I wonder about is how to create Fire arrowheads. I cant find it anywhere (I can find several ways to craft other arrowheads, but not the fire variant which I need to ignite my pools of oil).

Thanks for all the help.

Support
Support

The editor for the EE should be released soon, but there is no ETA yet.

F
Fonzosh Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
Thanks a lot Raze. Anything about the fire arrows?

Support
Support

I'm not sure, but don't think they can be crafted.

F
Fonzosh Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
Originally Posted by Raze

I'm not sure, but don't think they can be crafted.

??? That is really strange. Ive tried with an oil barrel (thought it would be logical) but that didnt work. I really need those fire arrows to light my Midnight oil since I dont have the right magicians in my party (that is, the same caster that can cast the midnight oil is also my pyromancer).

Who is behind the save game editor? Is it Larian or a community member? Would really love to see something like that ASAP.

Support
Support

Larian has not released the editor for the EE yet.

It was a community member who was behind the D:OS Save Game Editor; Dairymoose is no longer maintaining it, and released the source code.

Link Copied to Clipboard