Next Thread
Print Thread
F
Fonzosh Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
Im trying to finish the quest containing the Sparkmaster, but as soon as I put in the combination sleepy/sleepy/happy, the sparkmaster says it is useless and that its weapons doesnt respond, but in the next round he blasts my party with lightning. How is that?

*Im sorry for the double posting. Can a moderator please remove the post in Tips and Tricks?*

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Are you close enough to the sparkmaster? The remote controller starts to work only at a certain distance.

Edit: Deleted the other thread as requested.

Edit 2: Sleepy sleepy happy deactivates his melee weapons as far as I recall. You need another combination to discharge his electricity (angry-angry-sleepy or something like this?)

Last edited by Elwyn; 23/03/16 10:47 PM.
F
Fonzosh Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
F
Originally Posted by Elwyn
Are you close enough to the sparkmaster? The remote controller starts to work only at a certain distance.

Edit: Deleted the other thread as requested.

Edit 2: Sleepy sleepy happy deactivates his melee weapons as far as I recall. You need another combination to discharge his electricity (angry-angry-sleepy or something like this?)

Thanks, I found out about the other command through another forum. But the strange thing is that the commands doesnt seem to allways go through. Sometimes, the droid just stands there like a dummy, other times he blasts away. Well, have to blame Arhu smile

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard