The extended AI script is part of a standalone version now. New features are added, along with a few fixes/improvements.https://www.nexusmods.com/divinityoriginalsin/mods/89Extended Version 2.1Fixes/Improvements
- Water of Life is supported now (healing AI).
- Some conditions to activate the healing reaction didn't make sense, so the reaction could become active without need.
- Proper interruption of Item Destruction AI added (e. g. when taking direct control of a character).
- AI actions (as part of this mod) that include movement to a target should have protection from dangerous surfaces now. Characters will interrupt their action when they get too close to a dangerous surface.Content10 AI functions:
Damaged player characters will be healed with appropriate skills (s. Standard Version).
: Dead players will be resurrected by their party members using a resurrection scroll or the
witchcraft master spell if available.
• Status Removal
(burning, knocked down, poisoned): Burning, knocked-down and poisoned statuses will be
removed from party members (burning and poisoned statuses also from Self) if an
appropriate skill is available.
• Locked Item Destruction:
Connected party members will help to destroy locked items (doors and
chests) with spells (preferably) and weapons when the
character-to-follow attacks a locked item.
• Clearing Fire Surfaces:
All fire surfaces within 12 in-game meters will be cleared with appropriate spells if available.
• Acceleration (Haste):
Connected party members will check the travel distance of the
character-to-follow every 7 seconds and cast the pyro haste spell if
available when the travel distance exceeds 14 in-game meters (to avoid
spamming haste spells all the time).
The player character with the highest perception will be regularly buffed with a Perception spell (Pyro).
The character will regularly cast Survivors Karma, if available, to increase the party's Luck.
• 10 skills for each player character to activate/deactivate AI functions for the character.
• 2 skills to make the next activation/deactivation command party-wide.Buffing:
• 3 skills to save the next casted buff or summoning skill in Buff Set 1, 2 or 3. The skill's target will be remembered (so characters can buff each other).
• 3 skills to command all player characters except the commander to cast their remembered buff/summoning skill of Set 1, 2 or 3 on the remembered target.
• 1 skill to make all player characters stay in place (including the commander).
• 1 skill to make all player characters follow again (including the commander).
This way chaining/unchaining characters isn't necessary any more.Other options:
1 skill to start a dialog for different settings:
• Player movement speed: +15, 25, 35, 45 or 55 percent.
• NPC movement speed in combat: +15, 25, 35, 45 or 55 percent.
• Party sneaking: chained player characters will follow their leader into sneak mode.
• Combat idling: reduced randomness of idle animations in combat (6-8 seconds between every animation, timer reset on being attacked) or deactivation of combat idling.