Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 52 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 51 52
D
stranger
stranger
D
Seconding the Judge Orivand problem. Fighting the character down to 0 does not kill him.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Dunno if this has already been mentioned, but I don't have the time or willpower to read through 19+ pages of issues. Winter Blast has a 2 turn cooldown instead of the 3 turn listed, allowing you to stunlock with it.

A
stranger
stranger
A
I'm not sure if someone else has already commented on this, but I sometimes get inaccurate displays of how many AP it takes to move. For example, I can move my cursor a great distance and it says that distance will only cost 1 AP, but when I click to actually move there it says I don't have enough AP to get to that point. However, I can't figure out a pattern to this problem, it seems to appear randomly.

Also, it may just be my own incompetence, but I cannot find a auto-sort button for the inventory. Am I blind, or does it not exist? If it doesn't exist, I humbly suggest that it be added.

Lastly, I'm not sure if it's just due to the alpha being incomplete or if it's a genuine bug, but I've been playing only on multiplayer with one friend and we each play with one NPC companion linked to our custom PCs (his character is a male lizard and I am the host, if that information helps). My custom character, a female elf, is the One and she got her collar removed by the tinkerer. No one else's collar is removed yet. As I pass, NPCs comment in ambient speech about my collar being gone, but when I actually talk to them no one says anything about the collar at all. The patrolman will still confront me and his dog will still attack me on sight, however. The discrepancy between ambient speech and actual dialogue seems a bit incongruous.

Last edited by Aurah; 28/09/16 07:58 AM. Reason: Added more information
J
apprentice
apprentice
J
Kalias (in the cave near the beach) - attitude set to -45 , so it is not possible to barter
screen
More information:
Loshe as main char, tried every choices, even with the red prince, reloading between each. Talking with Ifan, I get 0 attitude. In my first playthrough with Ifan, I managed to get a +10 using [SOLDIER] tag .
I get it, it'sa Lizard, it doesn"t like human meatbag, but -45 is just racism :o

T
stranger
stranger
T
Bugs:
1. Hovering over an item in inventory, and then pressing escape to close inventory will sometimes lock the item description tooltip onto the screen.
2. Area north of seeker camp with trapped chest: After using teleport spell to move 5+ traps on top of each other, the game becomes unstable. After saving the game during unstable state, and then reloading, no actions or UI interactions are possible. Reloading to a previous save restored normal functionality.
3. Before final fight with magisters. The first time I went to the meeting point location, one of the dialog prompts with Garath was missed. Upon reloading from a save, the dialog prompt was triggered. (It is the dialog in which he explains the attack plan and you are able to request help from the seekers for final battle.)
4. After Final fight with magisters. Kerban died during the fight, and presented a non-hostile loot action on his body. However, when I attempted to loot his body, Garath became hostile.

EDIT - 4 more bugs I forgot about:
5. Playing as Lohse, If I uncheck the display helmet option, her hair is also sometimes hidden.
6. Playing as Lohse, some robe meshes are inverted at the bottom (like an inside out umbrella).
7. Sometimes, combat will not interrupt a move command that is in progress. Ex: Moving across a cave and combat is started while the move is completing. 3 characters stop, but one character continues to traverse the cave as combat starts.
8. It is not possible to start the final magister fight from a stealth position, since the NPC allies (if you asked for them) will break stealth.

EDIT 2 - I forgot another one
9. Sometimes if you rest using a bedroll soon after combat ends with a negative status effect active, a purple health bar will remain on the affected character even after the status effect clears.
10. When attempting to collect soul jars for the priestess in the seeker camp, you are unable to put more than one souljar into your inventory. If this was intended, it was not explained prior to picking it up (or after, for that matter).
11. After saving Gareth and then meeting him in the camp, he does not recognize you.

Some suggestions which may not technically be bugs:
-Ability to sort inventory would be helpful.
-When choosing between Explorer and Classic mode, it is not obvious what either choice means.
- When a character or companion discovers something hidden, it is often difficult to find where it is on the screen, even though the sound effect has played.
-Pathing for companions may need some improvements. During the final battle, I attempted to move one of my characters, and he began jittering between two obstacles (He just walked between the two instead of going around one of them in a seemingly obvious path). After cancelling the action, I was able to guide him around the obstacle myself.
-During the final battle with magisters, some of the helper NPCs have so little HP (less than 100) that any attack or damage from an enemy will kill them instantly. Since there are many AoEs during that fight, it is likely that none of them will survive long enough to take even a single action during the battle.

Missing or incomplete things (possibly just not added yet):
1. One of the paintings in the magister's chapel inside the fort does not have a valid inventory icon (it displays as a question mark).

Last edited by tractorfarm; 29/09/16 01:09 AM.
T
stranger
stranger
T
A couple more things that might not actually be bugs, but seem a bit "off":

-In 3 attempts, I was never able to successfully cast the soul shackles ability. I don't know if this is just bad luck or if the ability actually has a problem.
- Having even one moderately powerful ranged character with the (i forgot the name of the ability, but it refunds 2 Ap upon killing an enemy) talent completely trivializes many of the fights.
- Bedrolls cannot be activated by right-clicking in inventory. They can only be activated from the hotbar.
-When the resolution is increased to extreme-widescreen (using nvidia surround), the party list and hotbars are all the way on the far left side. It would be nice if at least the ability hotbar could either be moved or extended to cover more of the screen.
-Selecting "Fake fullscreen" and then selecting a resolution which is of a different aspect ratio than the current monitor resolution will stretch-to-fit instead of leaving the extra screen-space black.
-Upon game load, older map pins were no longer visible.
-The default set of spells for "Wizard" archetype includes a geomancer starting spell, but does not have any points in geomancer.

Last edited by tractorfarm; 29/09/16 01:34 AM.
K
stranger
stranger
K
I have an issiue with NPC's follow up and down ladders.
They would just sit on one side and would act very weirdly sometimes if I just grab another character to move them over.

Also: I don't know where this belongs so I'll put it here.
Is the combat formation option anywhere already? And will we be able to customize it this time around?

stranger
stranger
http://images.akamai.steamuserconte...77F0ACE79FA152CE224D9756CC3DC9E54907D0B/

This weapon looks like a bow and the description says it is a bow but it is classed as a crossbow and has the animations of a crossbow.

Last edited by DragonDaemon; 29/09/16 10:48 PM.
C
stranger
stranger
C
In Gargoyle maze after saving the Historian a new portal will show up. Inside the portal in the first cave with the skull on the ground if you are playing a Dwarf female you are too short to reach the gargoyle to get out of the cave. When I try to interact with the gargoyle head or click the portal I get the message “can’t reach”. I was able to use the gargoyle on the other side of the cave to get to the next level with chest and back down. But not able to interact with the gargoyle to leave the cave.

journeyman
journeyman
Shackles of Pain do not funktion right. Or the description is wrong. Not all damage you recieve is biing transformed to the target. If you walk into fire for instance, you loose health. In the description of the skill it is written, that it transforms ALL damage to the target.

I thought: hey cool trick, i shackle someone and walk into a fire/poison that should damage the opponent... well I died so fast I coudn´t even do anything against it smile
Plz fix.

K
stranger
stranger
K
1) Quest "a fate worse than death" bugged. I got 1 write a diary, but can't talk carefully with necromancer (she only told me get out).
2) Sometimes nps lose their helms sitting at chairs (only neck we can see).
3) Can't help historian and cursed guard at bracus armory.
4) Quest withermoore's soul jar doesn't ended (jar broken and he freed).
5) If you characters hide helmet, then after game load they had no hair (standard ball head).
6) You can't talk with sitting nps (or steal items from them) .
7) Bugged ladders climbing animation.
8) Bugged black cat mini quest (nothing happens, only he can dye from dogs and dog dialog reaction).
9) 1 fight at the arena (can't break muted neackancel from others).
10) Too weak vitality and armor talents (almost useless).
11) Too huge stats needed to intellect/strength/fiennes stats (even spend all into memory/1 statistic, you will get -5-10 to accuracy and dmg).
12) You can't choose what character will speak into some dialogs (like steal, and some special places, when guards will talk to closest character, so you main character SHOULD be good speaker all time, cos others can't do there good enough).
13) Strange fight beginning (your character sometimes move into strange directions, and don't stand at places, where are they was at the battle beginning).
14) Broken animation with buckеt helm.
15) Bugged animation, when you climbing in stealth the ladder.
16) You will get not all your items, if you will be imprisoned one more time.
17) You can't end Verdance (healing cursed elf at prison) miniquest, even you have his amulet (at the room with broken door).
18) If you put flowers close (elemental flowers near trapped chest after fort joy), you will break the game (over processing).
19) No dialog and dialog problems (can't send them) with healer at the seekers camp after healing all soldiers.
20) Too hard fight against void creatures by yours melee characters (curs dmg too huge and can killed easy).

M
stranger
stranger
M
Originally Posted by jilbi

• Issue with Lohse during the fight in Fort Joy courtyard ( with the paladin cork as allied) : after some roundswithout issues, I cannot do anything, no even skip the turn. After a while, it is Cork 's turn and only then I can control the next character screen

Same bug for me with Lohse in the exact same location. Also, I am unable to quit the game properly when this happens. The only way is to kill the process through task manager. I reloaded 4 or 5 times and this bug happened every time. She would cast properly a couple of times, but then any attempt at casting fails and I can't end the turn and have to force quit the game. I finally ended up leaving Lohse out of the fight to get around the bug.

• Items aren't stacking properly. For instance, the 2 blood roses you get from the witch cave don't stack. The one from Fort Joy stacks with one of the blood roses from the witch cave. Medat's Blood Rose Notes state that if you crush petals from 3 blood roses, you'll get "the most intoxicating perfume". So I'm not sure if lack of proper stacking prevents crafting the said perfume in Alpha.

Last edited by MultiKramz; 04/10/16 12:01 PM.
B
stranger
stranger
B
Purple text.

After playing for some time, most text turn really purple. This is name of npc's, enemies and items. Upon reloading the text change back to normal.

At the final fight agains the magisters, if you helped shane the dragon, he just flies over the battleground (before you actually reach alexander) and chills everyone for 9 turns - i might be missing something but he is not in any way helping in this fight.

I dont know if this is missing or just not inteded to be added, but a "highlight all objects" key would be really neat, since i quite often miss that leaver og switch that is needed to progress somewhere (it might just be inteded this way)

I had a single encounter with Alexander at the final fight where he just did nothing in his turn, which meant i never got my turn. After a reload this was resolved.

At the arena under the camp kitchen, after i've defeated the foes, i thought i could go back down a grab that juicy cheast - but you cant ): (is it inteded that you loot that during battle?)

The ally npc's you cant rally during the last fight are really not up to speed balance wise. They do minimal damage and are an non factor in the fight.

Apart from this, i loved the game! wave

addict
addict
I dug up Buddy's key as the red prince and then talked to the dog, prompting him to dig up the key. I could then no longer talk to the dog, no talk icon would appear and no interaction with the dog was possible.

The priestess in the seeker camp would open up the conversation window and then quickly close it with nothing happening after a character was done discussing the main points with her and then trying to initiate conversation again.

Conversation with Needle: when asking about getting out of the fort, one dialogue option starts with "Say you there are".

Unless otherwise specified, just an opinion or simple curiosity.
N
stranger
stranger
N
Did a quick search and couldn't find anyone else mentioning it but if in the skills menu you click reset all, it seems to delete your innate/racial skill and i cant seem to find a way to get it back o.o

L
journeyman
journeyman
L
If you attack the Dog "Birdie" while she is locked in the cage so will she teleport out of the cage and start a battle.

veteran
veteran
If you teleport the knight of the Houndmaster group into the room with no door, he glitches back to the side of the houndmaster after the houndmaster ended his talk.

A
stranger
stranger
A
If you are playing a custom character and have become Godwoken, you can cast the Bless skill as long as your collar is off and you've memorized the spell. Theoretically, this means you can end statuses like the Necrofire on the cursed pigs. In my file, I play in two-person multiplayer with two custom characters, Lohse, and Sebille in the party. Both custom characters (a female elf and a male lizard) have Bless. The issue is, if you successfully calm down the pigs so they're willing to accept your help, and later you Bless the pigs, then the Necrofire will turn to regular fire which will then vanish after a few seconds as normal. However, the pigs will still run away and give the same "stop doing that" dialogue that they would if you had not cured them (in short, they behave as if you did something like cast Restoration on them) even though they're no longer on fire. This happens even if you take the time to remove all the barrels and oil/poison/blood/ohgodsomanysurfaces from the area so that the pigs aren't hurt at all when they run. I suspect that this is simply an incomplete questline rather than a bug, but it's still worth noting.

Also, in multiplayer mode Gratiana's dialogue breaks after you make a persuasion check on her (I only had successful persuasions, so I don't know if it still breaks if you fail). It broke for me, which meant that a blank speech box briefly appeared and then disappeared whenever I clicked to talk to her with my custom character or Lohse. Upon transferring Lohse to my friend's control, she was still unable to talk to Gratiana even though both his custom character and Sebille could still speak with her. Later, when he made the persuasion check, both his custom character and Sebille (who he controls) had Gratiana break for them as well. We found this issue occurred both via internet connection and LAN connection.

Last edited by Aurah; 08/10/16 12:15 AM. Reason: Added information
addict
addict
Just noticed that the blood rose potion effect is seriously bugged.

It stacks the effect one more time when loading a save. I've gotten to +5 boost on one potion and I suspect it'll keep growing if I don't finish this run in one sitting.

Unless otherwise specified, just an opinion or simple curiosity.
journeyman
journeyman
Originally Posted by EinTroll
Just noticed that the blood rose potion effect is seriously bugged.

It stacks the effect one more time when loading a save. I've gotten to +5 boost on one potion and I suspect it'll keep growing if I don't finish this run in one sitting.

I had up to +23 smile

Page 19 of 52 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 51 52

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard