Next Thread
Print Thread
#593968 20/10/16 07:16 PM
M
addict
OP Offline
addict
M
Nintendo just released a video of their next console, why not have DOS2 on it ? We could play on TV, and just pick up the console and play while traveling/moving somewhere.

Let the hate begin :p

veteran
veteran
I'm sure this game is to dark and gory for Nintendo. Nintendos target market is still family, I think. laugh

journeyman
journeyman
Resident Evil 4?

Originally Posted by Plumpbiscuit
Resident Evil 4?

Kids edition :P

Chaotic neutral, not chaotic stupid.
M
addict
OP Offline
addict
M
They presented Skyrim on it also.

But I'd still like to be able to play DOS2 on TV and take it with me to bed or to the train station.

A
apprentice
apprentice
A
God I wouldn't like to see that (even if I will maybe buy this if it's great when it releases)

I don't think Steam will be available on this console so we will have to wait a full console release (that takes time). And it's not the kind of game you can "get into it fast and stop fast" like a Mario or else. Imagine launching a long combat and have to do it in many segments because of "train" etc...

And for your information, Skyrim isn't confirmed at all on Nintendo Switch, it's the big joke about it, Bethesda said it himself : "there is absolutely no plan to release Skyrim on Switch for the moment"

That launches questions about the Nintendo Switch video... If Skyrim isn't supposed to be there, is this a montage ? You can also see a new Mario and a new Mario Kart on it (slow the video) but maybe it's a montage too and created videos to make people believe the Switch already have many games ready ?

G
stranger
stranger
G
Originally Posted by Kalrakh
I'm sure this game is to dark and gory for Nintendo. Nintendos target market is still family, I think. laugh

You're right. The brand Nintendo has been always the same for years. The brand Nintendo mainly produces online games for children and teenagers. And the new console Nintendo Switch, will also be a console for children and teenagers with online games for children and teenagers. That's why there will be only non-violent online games. Check out the games for nintendo consoles. These are games like Super Mario, Mario Cart, Super Smash Bros, Mario Party, Yoshi .. etc. I think our online game DOS does not fit into the marketing concept of Nintendo. In addition, its maybe to creepy for Kids. I find it quite a pity, because I could well imagine to take the Nintendo switch with into the business and to gamble DOS in the break. claphands

M
addict
OP Offline
addict
M
There are a few gory games on wii and wiiU (Madworld, ZombiU).
And on the reveal video for the switch there is no child or teenager.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Originally Posted by Kalrakh

Bayonetta. They even told the developers to make her more revealing. Nintendo isn't catered towards kids and teenagers only, the majority of players on nintendo's consoles are adults.

Last edited by DontTouchMyHoHos; 24/10/16 03:14 PM.
Lol yes, an JRPG edition of DOS2.

addict
addict
lol. 'nuff said ;-D

"I don't make games to make money, I make money to make games". (Swen Vincke)
veteran
veteran
I don't like the Switch.....at all....it's a tablet that can't do most things a normal tablet can do and has a more limited games library.....and it's 720p. If they price it at $350 or more it won't go anywhere.....not when the much better PS4 and Xbox One can be bought for as low as $250 and the PS4 Pro and Scorpio are about to enter the market. I really don't know what's going through Nintendo's brains as they desperately cling to crappy gimmicks and advertise the platform with four Mario games....holy crap....that franchise has had over 160 games in the past 30 years....they aren't just beating a dead horse they're beating it with intensity and enthusiasm as though their life depends on it....which it probably does but it didn't help the Wii U so maybe try something else for a change.....try having one single original idea since they blacked out on shrooms and dreamed up Mario 30 years ago. I liked Mario as much as anyone growing up but it's been 30 flipping years....time to move the hell on.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard