Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#595700 19/11/16 09:44 AM
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
I forgot the method of dismissing a team member. Will anyone give me a clue?

Everything is One...You. You are so much greater than the outline of your body and even though you are expelled from the birth canal you never exit the womb.
Support
Support

If you recruited a character, you should be able to talk to them to dismiss them. If you used multiple instances of the game to create multiple player characters at character creation, I don't think they can be dismissed (haven't tried it).

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
@Raze: Thanks. I thought talking to the characters was the key, but I see no tab, button or key to speak to any of the characters! What am I missing?

Everything is One...You. You are so much greater than the outline of your body and even though you are expelled from the birth canal you never exit the womb.
Support
Support

Any character should be able to left click on any non-player character to talk to them, and have a dialogue option to ask them to leave. Recruited characters can not start a conversation with the player character.

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by Raze

Any character should be able to left click on any non-player character to talk to them, and have a dialogue option to ask them to leave. Recruited characters can not start a conversation with the player character.
That's odd! clicking on the character did option a talk bubble. I thought I tried that initially, but it must've been a mouse slip that didn't bring up the bubble. Thanks for your remedial lesson.
Btw, the dismissed character walked away. Do you think I would find her where we initially met? I only dismissed her as a test. wave

Last edited by AllenCecil; 19/11/16 04:30 PM.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by AllenCecil
Btw, the dismissed character walked away. Do you think I would find her where we initially met? I only dismissed her as a test. wave

I don't recall offhand, but probably. In general, though, always make a save before any sort of decisive action!

J'aime le fromage.
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Yes. I discovered that the dismissed party member is recalled at the place of the initial meet. wave

stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Originally Posted by vometia
Originally Posted by AllenCecil

I don't recall offhand, but probably. In general, though, always make a save before any sort of decisive action!
Thanks for the heads-up. It's nice to read from you again. Happy Thanksgiving & continue to have a great life. hehe

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard