Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#599432 07/02/17 07:52 PM
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
I know that Zombie + Necromancer wwas addressed, but does Zombie work with nonstandard healing such as leech as well?

On a side-note, Leech seems ridiculous - it eats like huge chunks of blood and heals tiny amounts of HP.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Leech used to be better. I guess it got nerfed.

enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Well, Leech could just be small for me - it heals like 3-6 HP for me and eats big puddles of blood. Like roughly a full meter or two of area around the character's worth of blood is eaten for ... the most I saw was like a 9 HP heal?

enthusiast
enthusiast
What level is the character you've given Leech? And how much HP etc? I mean those are small heals... but they add up to one decent or big heal over the course of many turns. Leech could be a bit stronger, though. Just a bit.

Z
stranger
stranger
Z
My main complaint with leech is how much blood it takes. One of the first things i tried was to use rain of blood as a pseudo heal for a leech based character, i walked around after the battle to suck up all the remaining blood and the entire bloody mess didnt even recover half their hitpoints. Maybe make it not remove blood at all, then it could be viable to stand in blood long term for a nice little regen.

Kelsier #599462 08/02/17 02:25 AM
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Kelsier
What level is the character you've given Leech? And how much HP etc? I mean those are small heals... but they add up to one decent or big heal over the course of many turns. Leech could be a bit stronger, though. Just a bit.

They're like level 4? I'm fairly certain with well over 100?

And the issue isn't even necessarily that the heal is small, I guess, so much as it's that the blood is EATEN by the walking through it. As in it is removed.

veteran
veteran
Bloodsucker kills you as a zombie, at east last patch it did. Not sure if leech acts differently.

Kalrakh #599468 08/02/17 07:31 AM
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Kalrakh
Bloodsucker kills you as a zombie, at east last patch it did. Not sure if leech acts differently.

I see! Considering Bloodsucker is a necromancy spell I do believe that's seemingly an oversight / bug! Thanks for the reply!

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard