Next Thread
Print Thread
G
gGeo Offline OP
addict
OP Offline
addict
G
Civil skills are often used for non combat actions. Obviously.
It means that a player has an option to equip for civil OR combat purpose.
That means those (not)funny situation: Lets identify item/rob a vendor/negotiate price/whatever else, so lets dress and undress again.
I would rather have the hero than a queer boy who dress up 3 times per day.
For this, do not put any civil skill bonuses on items. That reduce cloths changing and make game-play more smooth.

Thx

veteran
veteran
It's not unreasonable to remove civil skills from random items, although I think it's okay if they appear on the hand-crafted uniques. However, your homophobia is not appreciated.

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by gGeo
Civil skills are often used for non combat actions. Obviously.
It means that a player has an option to equip for civil OR combat purpose.
That means those (not)funny situation: Lets identify item/rob a vendor/negotiate price/whatever else, so lets dress and undress again.
I would rather have the hero than a queer boy who dress up 3 times per day.
For this, do not put any civil skill bonuses on items. That reduce cloths changing and make game-play more smooth.

Thx

I agree with removing the bonus from random items, but not frmohuniques. I also, however, don't appreciate the homophobia, especially since a lot of straight guys also change outfits several times in a day either because they work or because they want to be wearing different things for different events in the day.

Also RPG heroes change clothes all the time, for disguises and social interactions. Get wrecked.

It was discussed in another post, which I am too lazy to find, that it would be nice to have maybe 2-3 armor presets to make the switch convenient (ONLY out of combat.)

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard