Print Thread
Y
yttihs Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Y
Hi Larian,

I am facing issue where the game became unresponsive at the ship. This is my second play through after the latest patch and this is the first time I am experiencing this. I restart the computer and it's still happening.

By unresponsive I mean the dialog is slow, trade is coming up slow, companions are crazily moving around after I move to a point.

Not sure what happened but it was alright at the first play through.

Support
Support

A few people have reported this. One said it worked fine after reloading the last save before heading to the Lady Vengeance. With the one person who emailed support, the problem was in the save itself.

Please email supportdos2@larian.com, with a description (or link to this discussion) and a save on the Lady Vengeance (or a Dropbox or Google drive link, etc) as well as one just before (if available).
Each save is a folder in the '..\Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin 2\PlayerProfiles\<ProfileName>\Savegames' folder. In Windows Explorer you can zip file(s) and folder(s) by right clicking on it/them and selecting 'Send To | Compressed (zipped) Folder'.

veteran
veteran
I also have a problem that after the dallis intervention on the ship garreth and the other woman stay in combat mode while my party is in free range mode. So I can't talk to anyone.

If I use a non agrro spell (heal garreth) they snap out of combat and the game continues. Took me a time to figure it out. i think I have a save if you need it.

Not in the mood for cheese?
That excuse has more holes than a slice this fine Gorgombert!
Support
Support

That is a known issue, which should be fixed in the next update.

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard