Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
stranger
stranger
I can't wait for BG3 and based on the lastest Divinity games I think it should be great.

Still waiting for sequel of Beyond Divinity. I hoping that Larian will do Beyond Divinity 2 really soon.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Soccer; 13/12/19 12:59 PM.
Hello Everyone!

They just released a HD texture pack to Dark Messiah of Might and Magic, I love this game for its unique combat system.
I was looking for similar games, but didn't find anything, so I was wondering...

What if Larian made a Divinity 3 in 3rd person view and mind reading and all the good stuff and they'd add a modified combat system which would be partially like DOS2 and partially like Dark Messiah?

I'd just love to see this game happen, just imagine!! laugh (I have no idea how DOS2 combat could be implemented here, but they could figure it out! :))

And of course a great story is crucial, the most important of them all, but Larian was always good with story, always improving. smile

We are proud to report that we finished our DOS2 localization project (Hungarian). :'-)
https://warg8.jimdofree.com/
warg #658404 23/01/20 09:30 PM
cyseal Offline OP
OP Offline
Originally Posted by warg

What if Larian made a Divinity 3 in 3rd person view and mind reading and all the good stuff and they'd add a modified combat system which would be partially like DOS2 and partially like Dark Messiah?

Like God of War.

Really? That one didn't came for PC if I remember correctly. But I heard that it is cooool...

We are proud to report that we finished our DOS2 localization project (Hungarian). :'-)
https://warg8.jimdofree.com/
old hand
old hand
So I'm guessing that Divinity 3* will never happen now.

* as in, sequel to Dragon Knight Saga/Ego Draconis

C
Bugfinder General
Bugfinder General
C
Yeah, I haven't heard anything about that since mention on work being done on it a few years ago and OS2 doesn't fit in with the story very well.

Support
Support

It wasn't said Larian was working on a sequel, just that there would be a game to finish the Lucian/Damian story arc and there was work on an RPG.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Soccer
Still waiting for sequel of Beyond Divinity. I hoping that Larian will do Beyond Divinity 2 really soon.

[Linked Image]

Can't wait too, I think it would be amazing

Last edited by vometia; 16/04/20 06:04 PM. Reason: formatting

property in Germany https://tranio.com/germany/
G
enthusiast
enthusiast
G
Cyberpunk, it needs a bit help imho. Doubt CDPR can keep it floating themselves. Visual stuff works for Larian.

Last edited by GreatWarrioX; 06/01/22 11:23 AM.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  ForkTong, Larian_QA, Lar_q, Lynn, Macbeth 

Link Copied to Clipboard