Next Thread
Print Thread
#609106 05/09/17 11:48 AM
Drim Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Hi,

In the previews of the GM mode we have seen plenty of Wagons placed around but I'm curious, are they movable like NPC or are they static like general objects? Planning a caravan so wonder how I can use the wagons..

Drim #609110 05/09/17 12:41 PM
S
enthusiast
enthusiast
S
I don't believe they have animations to move, but you can click and drag them as a GM to simulate moving.

GMAddon1: Adds almost every single monster and NPC from the main campaign into GM mode, plus a few large custom maps to use in GM mode.
Drim #609111 05/09/17 12:47 PM
old hand
old hand
They are placeable objects, and hence don't have animations like creatures do so they can't be possessed and used as a traveling vehicle. I also have an interest in making something like this happen though, so if we don't get modelers to make custom vehicle 'creatures' for us I may try a hack something by applying a 'Model' Visual Effect on an invisible creature and then possessing the creature to make it look like the vehicle is moving. It will be a bit wonky since there won't be any animations like turning wheels, but for my purposes it may be good enough.

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
Drim #609120 05/09/17 02:49 PM
Drim Offline OP
apprentice
OP Offline
apprentice
Ah I see! Would love to see a mod to "fix" that in some way. Thanks for the replies!

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard