Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
journeyman
journeyman
Could you remove restrictions for me please?

I recently posted instructions for how to add a Scholar tag after char creation. I wanted to include screen shots, but couldn't. It sounds like I'll be able to do that with restrictions removed.

Thanks!

Support
Support

Mr.J;
Done.

Drwargame;
There are no restrictions on your account (new accounts can not have avatar pictures, for example). With the image tag, the URL must be directly to a .jpg or .png file (maybe .gif), and on a host that allows hotlinking. Something like imgur.com/xyz will not work, but i.imgur.com/xyz.jpg should.

stranger
stranger
Hey guys!
Just posting here to introduce myself and say hi :D

But now that I've seen this is the place to ask, may I have my restrictions removed to please? :)

Cam

Support
Support

Yes.

D
stranger
stranger
D
Hi uhmmm, I thought I did not earn the right yet but Raze mentioned on page 2 that the minimum amount of posts is 2, 2 days ago so: if you will please?

Support
Support

Done. I periodically search for new user accounts with multiple posts (but if the forum gets slow and/or I am busy I can get out of the habit), but any legitimate post is enough to get moved to the user group, if I or another mod see it and notice the post count.

vometia Online Sleepy OP
Duchess of Gorgombert
OP Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
And I apologise for also being rather out of the habit of keeping an eye out! :o

J'aime le fromage.
D
stranger
stranger
D
Well, when I wrote "2 days ago" I realized soon after posting that it was 11 months and 2 days ago :P, which makes more sense, the DOS2 fever has now subsided quite a bit, so I'm glad you reacted so quickly. So thanks.

journeyman
journeyman
Hello there. Finally here and it is a pleasure.

vometia Online Sleepy OP
Duchess of Gorgombert
OP Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
As a further note to new forum members, when moving people into the regular members' group I've taken to assigning them a default avatar to make it easier to spot who's already been "dealt with". Please do feel free to change it to something else of your choosing!

For the record, it's actually the old Divinity 2 emblem (not Divinity Original Sin 2) because it's fairly neutral and in keeping with the default forum skin. There are a bunch of D:OS2 avatars lurking but I don't yet have permission to make them live so you'll either need to use an older stock avatar or find your own. :p

J'aime le fromage.
stranger
stranger
Hello. Just picked up the game on steam. I am a long time modder of NWN 1 & 2, I have been looking to get back into modding, and I think I may have finally found the proper tool. My thanks to the developers, and supporters, who made this product possible. Hopefully, with a little time and patience, I can return the favor by producing some enjoyable mods to share with the community.

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by vometia
You should already be good to go: is there something in particular that seems to be problematic?

And merry Christmas and stuff: may the eating commence. biggrin

Yes, why am I an posted as an "Online Freak" that's not nice.

Everything is One...You. You are so much greater than the outline of your body and even though you are expelled from the birth canal you never exit the womb.
Support
Support

What do you mean?

vometia Online Sleepy OP
Duchess of Gorgombert
OP Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
Originally Posted by Raze

What do you mean?

I think it may have been one of the "moods" icons: it appears to be the case that a number of the originals/custom moods were lost during the forum upgrade so the alternative text of deleted icons appears instead. I noticed this a while ago and was also rather surprised at the seemingly mysterious title somebody had acquired.

J'aime le fromage.
stranger
stranger
hay doss same wane has a map of all rivelon

Support
Support

No, the map only includes areas where the game takes place.

vometia Online Sleepy OP
Duchess of Gorgombert
OP Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
A few of us did try to figure out what seemed to be a logically feasible map of the Original Sin to Ego Draconis era (even though the landscape underwent some indeterminate but reasonably significant upheaval in the meantime), such as Renwex's cartography linked to in this post but it's absolutely by no means authoritative. Works for me, but is no sort of officially-sanctioned map except inasmuch as a few things were shown in the in-game maps or dialogue, e.g. Driftwood being (due?) south of Aleroth. Even the in-game maps aren't 100% reliable with the compass points not being consistent in DOS2, for instance. But this is still my headcanon map of the area of Rivellon where much of the Divinity series takes place.

Last edited by vometia; 19/08/19 03:53 PM. Reason: I can't spell, hurrrr etc

J'aime le fromage.
vometia Online Sleepy OP
Duchess of Gorgombert
OP Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
Annotated version of the above, from memory; from my memory, so probably inaccurate.

THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL! Just so everyone is absolutely in no doubt whatsoever. It's what we've guessed based on evidence available with some added guessing, more guessing and beer and curry.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by vometia; 19/08/19 03:50 PM.

J'aime le fromage.
vometia Online Sleepy OP
Duchess of Gorgombert
OP Online Sleepy
Duchess of Gorgombert
Carelessly added Arx and the oilfields to the map and only now realise I've made both much too small. I'll change them when I'm feeling brave enough to further mangle Renwex's carefully considered topology.

J'aime le fromage.
enthusiast
enthusiast
That map looks pretty good to me. up Also smegging things up; a Red Dwarf fan by any chance?

By fire and by blood I join with thee in the Order of the Flame!

Arokh's Lair - Drakan & Severance: Blade of Darkness forums - https://www.arokhslair.net

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard