Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
I was playing with my co-op buddy when we entered Mordus' basement in Driftwood and after solving the puzzle there and getting into combat with skeletons we realized my character (Beast) was not entered into combat like the rest of the party and instead could wander around using skills and attacking the enemy while outside of combat and killed everyone without even getting dragged into turn-based combat. We also shortly after realized that I (still Beast) could not talk to any member of the party or any NPCs and was unable to take damage or get status effects other than self-buffs, for example I would not get poisoned while walking over poison. No idea what could've caused this glitch, the last thing we can think of was I picked up a key as combat started and before entering the building I was talking to NPCs just fine. Reloading to an old save (we've been using quick-saves so this real save was 4 hours back) fixed it and Beast was able to talk again. We had no quicksave available to load just before combat so I cannot tell if it glitched before the combat started. Just figured I'd try to report the glitch, hopefully this long post is in the right spot!

J
stranger
stranger
J
exactly the same problem here!
My Lohse cannot be damage, cannot talk to NPCs and will not enter combat.
Lohse can hurt others, which can be abused by just killing the entire encounter on Lohse while the rest of the team is in combat.

Difference is: I play singleplayer.
Lohse is not my main character, but a party member.

I first noticed it when finding the source weapons barrel in driftwood under the Driftwood Fishworks

EDIT: after looking how far back this bug goes, I've aparently been walking through driftwood for a good 3 hours with the bug active. The only combat between before and after the bug was with the magister guards upon entry of the town.

Last edited by JusRachel; 19/09/17 02:24 PM.
I
stranger
stranger
I
it's caused by chatting with Nicholas.

fix here(worked for me) :

http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=614713&

E
stranger
stranger
E
This fix worked for me! That guy deserves a medal, saved me hours of gameplay

J
stranger
stranger
J
worked for me too, thanks!

S
stranger
stranger
S
This bug helped me with other one (with tasha and pasha bears). Thank you very match for this solution. (I stopped play for this game for 3 day because was very dissapoiment) but now can continue.

B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Fix worked for me as well, thank you very much for the replies!

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard