Print Thread
Z
Zippey Offline OP
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
Z
Hello, first of.. AMAZING GAME.

So heres my first question, the personality trail called "Lucky Charm" does this also include on all my other party members as well? Because switching between characters just to loot is getting a bit tedious, why i'm asking this is because i noticed that the "loremaster" trait does indeed work on other characters when you identify an item with 0 skill in loremaster saying something along the lines: "Lohse borrowed something to identify this item"

And my second question is regarding a certain item you procure during your travels in Driftwood during the quest "shadow over driftwood" it's when you are in Mordus basement you find a note you need to return to Lohar.

Sadly for me i did not pay attention and accidentally sold the item without a way to get it back, now i cannot progress that quest at all because i don't have the note anymore and i got no saves before it frown ( I know... stupid me!) essentially forcing me to do a whole new playtrough which i really don't mind because my god this game is huge and so many stuff and items and characters i missed!

Thanks all, Zippey.

Last edited by Zippey; 21/09/17 07:22 PM.
addict
addict
If you remember who you sold it to, you can usually buy it back since sold item usually remain in their inventory.

And Lucky charm is only on the char that has it. You will have to pick every barrel with that one char, just like bartering with only that one char talent, or persuading.

Last edited by Ellezard; 21/09/17 07:37 PM.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard