Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
M
M
Originally Posted by The Composer

I'm also wondering if there's interest in me streaming some of the work on the next episodes? It could be a means for both hanging out, getting feedback, answering questions from you guys if there may be any. I feel mapping and storyscript writing are my main strongpoints at this point, so I could share whatever I have learned (or discover in the future) there, and share prefabs I make along the way, too.

Anyway, let me know. It's something I've been curious about getting back into.

I'd like that. Although I got a lot of 'real life tasks' to take care of at the moment, so my time with video games is kinda sporadic and on and off like, so I can't promise I'll be a regular viewer.
If I do have some time it will be in the evenings (CEST) around the time this post is made.

Last edited by MAHak; 30/05/18 07:50 PM.
veteran
OP Offline
veteran

old hand
old hand
Hype!! groovy

DOS2 Mods: Happily Emmie After and The Noisy Crypt

Steam Workshop
Nexus Mods
apprentice
apprentice
All of the photos etc looks awesome! This is gonna be super rad.

I made a small standalone campaign mod for DOS2, 'Treasure Hunters! https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1594027212
Mostly I make music: https://www.sjatr.com

Fav RPG games: Bard's Tale, Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights, D&D Gold Box, Diablo, Divinity Original Sin.
veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Thought I'd drop a mention here since it's been a while, and also to reassure everyone that development is still going.

All the work that remains for Act 1 is implementing main quests and Kara's storyline for it, although unfortunately there's currently a bug in the game engine and custom quests, but this is confirmed fixed for the next game patch laugh

Meanwhile, I've been working on some standalone mods that pay direct relevance to Chronicles of Divinity, as they'll have addon content to add some more depth to it.

Divine Scaling - A barebones port of Chronicles of Divinity's scaling system. Chronicles' adds some variations and more fundamental story-relevant additions and changes, but at its core it's pretty similar.

Black Cat+ - Someone wrote on the Steam forums about their issues with the black cat and Sir Lora, and as soon as they mentioned their wife being sad as she missed having the little kitty following them around, I was sold and went to work. Additionally, it's directly relevant for Chronicles, although in Act 2 mind you, as there'll be other pets to befriend and adventure with.

On a sideline, I'm also working on a Sir Lora mod which adds him as an origin character, so he himself can fight to become the next Divine. This isn't really Chronicles' related, but I had already gone through the process with Kara, so adding a new one wasn't too much of a job. Also, Odinblade is working on some unique little fun skills for his origin.

stranger
stranger
Great to hear you're still working on this!

stranger
stranger
Hi Composer! I created this account so that I could tell you how excited I am that you're working on this mod. I can't wait to see the finished product! It looks like you have been at this for quite some time, and I know how difficult some projects can be as they drag on. With that in mind, I just wanted to provide you with some encouragement and see if there is anything I can do to aid your effort.

veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Thank you, Vonrich. A bit of encouragement goes a long way! smile Rest assured, it's still well underway.

veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Gameplay Feature! First 6 minutes of Chronicles of Divinity

It's coming. Coming soon â„¢. Allow me to tease with a bit of actual gameplay.

Hope you enjoy it and is even a fraction as bit hyped as I am to finally get to share it with everyone ♥

veteran
OP Offline
veteran
There's a new Subreddit for the mod now. It also contains the system specification requirements for Chapter One smile

Check out the subreddit!

stranger
stranger
I created an account just to tell you how psyched I am for what you're doing. I can't get enough of DOS:2 and I'm glad you're adding to this great game.

J
journeyman
journeyman
J
Can't wait for the release! Your GM maps rules by the way.

stranger
stranger
Let's hope the Composer makes it to the release of this great project. Will be a great one if done to the end for sure.

veteran
OP Offline
veteran
Starting to transfer over files to a Shared Library, first of several dependencies to roll out prior to beta.

Chronicles: Shared Library - Workshop page

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by The Composer
Starting to transfer over files to a Shared Library, first of several dependencies to roll out prior to beta.

Chronicles: Shared Library - Workshop page

Question about your mod Chronicles of Divinity: GM Pack. Please tell me, is your mod for GM (Game Master mode) only, or can I use it for a regular game too - and there will be new territories and NPC? I am playing a regular game (not GM), now on Reaper's Coast and ready to go further (finished all quests).

veteran
OP Offline
veteran
The mod you've linked there is only for GM Mode (Chronicles of Divinity: GM Pack).

The first one is a resource pack and doesn't actively add anything to the base game's world. The Chronicles campaign isn't public yet smile

stranger
stranger
I see your mod in the list of mods in the game. What happens if I turn it on and continue my game?

stranger
stranger
Can the mod https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1887102954 be included in a regular story campaign? I'm on Reaper Coast.

veteran
OP Offline
veteran
It won't make any difference to your game, as it's only assets to be used as a dependency for other mods. It's a... "Mod for other mods" for a lack of a better way to describe it in a different way.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard