S
smokey Offline OP
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
S
PMSL!!!

I cannot wait to meet you buddy!

Will defo take a pic tomorrow and post it on my profiler so you know who you need to look for.

I love a good rumble! Haven't lost yet.

Last edited by smokey; 11/02/18 11:44 PM.
O
stranger
stranger
O
That does not look like an intelligent conversation at all.

S
smokey Offline OP
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
S
Well, you must be a genius to have figured that out.

Sometimes you need to drop down a few gears to slug it out with the chimps. I'm not saying it's the best approach, but unfortunately it's the only approach when you're conversing with the human equivalent of a turnip.

By all means, pick my brain if you think you can. I've worked as a programmer, an artist, and a fiction writer - I'd say my IQ is more than a few points above room temperature. I've made more money with all that in one month than you'll likely ever see in a lifetime, amigo. I'm also a big mutha fucka to boot. So I know that when someone's too fool to retort with words, I can always go primitive and still fucking floor them.

Pro tip - don't jump into the middle of an argument you're not involved in and a give a snooty little comment when the dust has settled - makes you look like a right little snot indeed.

Last edited by smokey; 12/02/18 02:23 AM.
S
journeyman
journeyman
S
Originally Posted by smokey
my IQ is a few points above room temperature

S
smokey Offline OP
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
S
You obviously never heard the phrase, turnip. Still a pedant, I see. Clear sign of an idiot - can't tackle the bigger picture, so focuses on the low hanging fruit. And still manages to shoot himself in the foot.

I've thrashed you with words. Everyone here is still in disbelief anyone could be as retarded as you are. You live in the basement of your mother's social housing hovel in the backwater of some improvised East European no man's land.

GTFO. You couldn't afford a flight to Ireland if you spent your savings, your mother's savings, and sold everything you own.

Last edited by smokey; 12/02/18 01:33 AM.
old hand
old hand
Will two stop fighting? It is not helping the cause at all. Learn to either agree to disagree or just ignore each other.

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?
E
E
Come on guys, no need for further arguing about semantics, although I must say reading you both made me chuckle.

Duchess of Gorgombert
Duchess of Gorgombert
Keep it civil, guys. By which I mean the next one to add to this jolly little conversation gets suspended.

Thank you.

J'aime le fromage.
S
smokey Offline OP
Banned
OP Offline
Banned
S
[img]https://photos.app.goo.gl/mJW31LlGP2sR7cWJ3[/img]

No prob. Conversation over. Just leaving the above for my new amigo: I did say I'd post a pic in case there was an intention to hang out in Sallins with me and the boys and our beautiful Irish girls - have a few beers with us, because we're great craic. That was what all the above was about, in case it was misinterpreted as anything else. Irish sense of humour, maybe? Can be dark and quirky, I suppose.

Anyways, I'd hate for anyone to think I'm lying about being a big mutha fucka. Big meaning muscle, not fat. Lots of big talk on the auld internet, but trust me, I'm more than just a big brain.

And I don't talk through me hole.

Cheers.

F
stranger
stranger
F
My god you are toxic as fuck

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  gbnf 

Link Copied to Clipboard