Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
D
hey can smd please tell me what happy romantic epilogue with ifan looks like? in mine he dissapears even after i decided to release the source to everyone. the narrator says that he dissapears after planting the forest. the game treated me like i never had a romance with ifan, it makes me sad :( i just want to know if an alternative ending exists. (and how can i get it)

stranger
stranger
Hi, had the same issue, he comes back after planting the forest if you became Divine though, which honestly makes no sense since he wanted to release the source to the people in the first place.. guess it's a bug and hope it will be fixed..

stranger
stranger
It was fine until I got the actual ending slides! But I am pretending my lizard just went along with him. Like, releasing the Source for everyone is the only one where he doesn't cheese you out in the conversation you have on the Lady Vengeance after the choice. The slide does say he disappears once the planting is done - so maybe he comes back to you. smile He's earned it, in my opinion.

I chose to become Divine to see what would happen, and he was like "I can't serve another Divine" and leaves, so it makes zero sense he would come back in the ending slides???

journeyman
journeyman
The best to do is use your imagination and honestly I think it's what the devs intended. RPGs give you freedom to make your own story aswell.

Moderated by  gbnf, Kurnster, Monodon, Stephen_Larian 

Link Copied to Clipboard