Print Thread
#647667 29/07/18 08:10 PM
T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
Hello!
I've been building this pretty big Game Master world to play with my friend.
We have been playing a couple of times and i always add things between sessions like items npcs and worldstuffs.

This time when we where going to play, my players could not move, they had a status effect on their screens that said dying. Me as game master could not see this status effect. When i clear statuseffect they can move for 1 sec then they get dying again.
Also, all NPCs that comes near the players also freezes and on the playerscreens gets the same status effect.

All previous saves some how also got the same problem so cant load the problem away.

No where on the internet can i find anything about this status effect.

What should i do?? i don't want to remake everything course i spend 90h on this project..

Hello!

Does your campaign uses additional mods? If yes - can you provide a list?

Rocks fall, everyone dies
T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
Yes i use a lot of addons, but the stange thing is that we have played with them a long time before this problem started. But this is the addons: [url=https://imgur.com/pjqzonQ]Here[/url]

Originally Posted by Thunstrqm
Hello!
All previous saves some how also got the same problem so cant load the problem away.

Do you remember - maybe you added or updated any mod before it started? Because it feels like you have a data desync with your players - this happens when you have different version of mods. First option to do is to ask players to clear their mods (and unsubscribe from steam workshop) and then ask them to join you

Rocks fall, everyone dies
T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
I have not updated anything what i know off. I thought that when you start an game master mode play the first time you choose addons, and after you started playing you cant add or change that?

But it do feel lika some kind of desync! I will ask them to resuscribe to all the mods, and thank you for helping me!

addict
addict
Hey Thunstrqm!

When resubscribing, be sure to do it in the following order, to ensure you are all definitely on the same, latest version:
1. Unsubscribe in Steam
2. Go to your documents folder where the mods are placed. (Usually this is: Documents/Larian Studios/Divinity Original Sin 2/Mods) Delete the relevant mods there.
4. Subscribe again in Steam and wait until it downloaded all mods.
(5. Alternatively, you can force a redownload of all workshop content by deleting the workshop files in your Steam folder and starting + closing the game once. Usually under: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\435150)

Sincerely,
Kevin

CTRL+K the elf
T
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
T
Im so glad for all the replys. We tried this and reloaded the mods. But still gets the same problem. Anyone have any other ides i can try?

Moderated by  gbnf, Monodon 

Link Copied to Clipboard